Terryville, CT 06786 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Enchanting Moments LLC

Floral Designer and Event Décor Rental service in Terryville, Connecticut, Enchanting Moments LLC specializes in custom artificial, silk and real touch, floral design. Owned and operated by wedding professionals Denise and Victorianna, the company prides itself on having an eye for finding the perfect arrangement choice for each celebration served. Whether your union calls for individual arrangements or elaborate centerpieces, Enchanting Moments LLC is sure to make your wedding dreams a reality.

Our faux flowers LOOK and FEEL real without the worry of wilting or allergies. No need to spend your money on flowers that you will toss away the next day. Have your flowers and keep them too! Choose Enchanting Moments and keep your flowers as a forever memory of your most special day!❤

Decor Rentals Available Including our CINDERELLA-INSPIRED ROYAL PRINCESS CARRIAGE

Products Offered
Enchanting Moments LLC offers a variety of floral and rental services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Bridal bouquets
  • Chargers
  • Card boxes
  • Table Numbers

Areas Covered
Enchanting Moments LLC proudly offers wedding services to couples located throughout Connecticut and beyond.

• Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Lagana Florist
7644727730281381888 o 51 1044775 1557372371

7 Reviews for Enchanting Moments LLC

Heather R. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Beautiful Flower Arrangements

The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful, and everything was completed in a timely fashion. Enchanting Moments LLC was very professional, accommodating, friendly, and timely in their response time. I really appreciated their patience with this anxious bride, and their ability to create exactly the picture I had in my mind. I also love the fact that I can use these flower arrangements for years to come knowing that they will look as beautiful as the day I got married, and I can always look at them and be reminded of my wedding. I would recommended getting flowers from this company for your wedding or for any occasion you have.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Enchanting Moments LLC's reply:

Thank you Heather! We are so happy to have been able to create these florals for your big day and we're glad you loved them!! Thank you so much for this kind review!!
  • Sarah

Sarah V. · Married on 10/24/2020

Kind and accommodating

Victorianna with Enchanting Moments was such a joy to work with! We rented an archway and easel that matched beautifully with the rest of our decorations. We were looking for wedding decorations that were affordable and fit our style. I love that Enchanting Moments offers and array of wedding decorations to choose from!

Sent on 10/31/2020

Angela V. · Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing flowers

Enchanting moments was absolutely amazing. I am not your typical bride and wanted black flowers I wasn’t sure if it was possible but Denise delivered beyond my wildest dreams. She sent me photos while putting it together to ensure I like the flowers she was choosing. My girls bouquet complimented mine so well. I am so happy I went with silk and get to keep them forever. They also are so reasonably priced! Highly recommended

Sent on 07/21/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Enchanting Moments LLC Pricing

Enchanting Moments LLC Price Rates

• Terryville, CT, 06786 See on map
    860 999 1451 (Phone number)
    Location of (Enchanting Moments LLC)