4602 Poplar Grove Pl, Summerville, SC 29483 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond is a florist based in Summerville, South Carolina, that serves the Charleston, Florence and Myrtle Beach areas. The owner, Shelby King, is a professional floral designer who specializes in creating floral arrangements for weddings and special occasions. For your special day, Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond will design arrangements that will impress you and your guests.

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond will work closely with you prior to your wedding to create unique designs for your celebration. Their floral design services include individual proposals that are affordable and show you everything you may want in terms of arrangements for your wedding. Enchanted Florals and Beyond also provides florals for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, bridal parties, ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions.

bohemian wedding cake with bride and groom 51 1036291 1557246916

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond 1
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

Picture perfect

My bouquet was exactly what I envision! Shelby was amazing to work with on last minute add on items as well. We tasked her with a wreath for a boar we had hanging at our wedding and she nailed it.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond 3

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!!! I absolutely loved your vision and the boar was awesome! I love the special details that pull the bride and groom’s taste together!
  • STEPHANIE

STEPHANIE · Married on 12/09/2018

Our florals were magical!

If you’re a bride like me, you don’t exactly know a whole lot about flowers. Shelby and her company were recommended by a fellow bride, and though I didn’t exactly know what I wanted, it’s as if Shelby took what tiny bit of information I gave her and gave me the MOST GORGEOUS FLOWER BOUQUETS I HAVE EVER SEEN. Literally, I told her I like white flowers and lots of greenery. What did she deliver? Bouquets from the heavens. She even was gracious enough to bring them to the venue the evening before the wedding as we were nervous of flooding downtown. She got them to the venue and she and her husband prepared them so that they’d be fresh and ready the next day. I got tons of compliments on our arrangements and have already recommended her company to several other brides. Her prices were way reasonable, and quite frankly I was surprised by how much we got for what we paid. I’m elated at our decision to go with Enchanted Weddings Florals and Beyond for our wedding, and I’d recommend Shelby to any couple with the utmost confidence. Thank you, Shelby, for helping aid in making my wedding day the most magical day ever!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 165.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk

Real Weddings