Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond Reviews

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond 1
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

Picture perfect

My bouquet was exactly what I envision! Shelby was amazing to work with on last minute add on items as well. We tasked her with a wreath for a boar we had hanging at our wedding and she nailed it.

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond 2

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!!! I absolutely loved your vision and the boar was awesome! I love the special details that pull the bride and groom’s taste together!
  • brittany

brittany · Married on 03/16/2019

Picture perfect

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond 3

Enchanted Wedding Florals and Beyond's reply:

• STEPHANIE

STEPHANIE · Married on 12/09/2018

Our florals were magical!

If you’re a bride like me, you don’t exactly know a whole lot about flowers. Shelby and her company were recommended by a fellow bride, and though I didn’t exactly know what I wanted, it’s as if Shelby took what tiny bit of information I gave her and gave me the MOST GORGEOUS FLOWER BOUQUETS I HAVE EVER SEEN. Literally, I told her I like white flowers and lots of greenery. What did she deliver? Bouquets from the heavens. She even was gracious enough to bring them to the venue the evening before the wedding as we were nervous of flooding downtown. She got them to the venue and she and her husband prepared them so that they’d be fresh and ready the next day. I got tons of compliments on our arrangements and have already recommended her company to several other brides. Her prices were way reasonable, and quite frankly I was surprised by how much we got for what we paid. I’m elated at our decision to go with Enchanted Weddings Florals and Beyond for our wedding, and I’d recommend Shelby to any couple with the utmost confidence. Thank you, Shelby, for helping aid in making my wedding day the most magical day ever!

Sent on 02/02/2019