155 N Bitterbush St, Orange, CA 92868 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Emma Lynn Cinema

Emma Lynn Cinema is a wedding videography studio serving Southern California. Our goal is to give you the opportunity to relive your wedding day over and over again through a blend of visuals, audio, and narrative storytelling. We are excited to hear from you! | Instagram: @emmalynncinema

Follow Emma Lynn Cinema on

• Bring Works
  • Rimma Panina Videographer
  • Wave One Video

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 10 vídeos

30 Reviews for Emma Lynn Cinema

Nicole Neill · Married on 08/07/2019

Emma is truly incredible! We LOVE our video!

WOW is all I can say about our experience with Emma. Every time we watch our wedding video we are flooded with joy and happy tears. Our video is hands-down our favorite token from our wedding. The storytelling, crisp audio, and vibrant colors captured our wedding day flawlessly. Every person who's watched our video raves about the magnetic energy captured and beautiful quality. I consistently recommend Emma to any bride I come in contact with! If you are ever on the fence about hiring a videographer because of budget, I am telling you it is worth every penny. Our video is so special to us and a beautiful reminder of our day. Video captures the raw emotion of your special day in such a beautiful and unique way that photography can't capture. As a wedding photographer and working in the industry I can honestly say Emma is the best and is so professional. She somehow captured every shot and angle without getting in the way and knew when to step in and give input for our portraits. Not only is her work truly a gift but, her sweet personality and demeanor are one of a kind. My husband and I still rave about her and our experience from start to finish. Please do me a favor and book her!! I promise you won't regret it!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Rose · Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing! A video we will always treasure

Choosing Emma Lynn Cinema to capture our wedding day was truly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. From the start, Emma and Angel were amazing to work with. They were responsive, organized, and so sweet. We had Angel, the associate videographer, shoot our wedding and he was just incredible. Him and his brother were a ton of fun to be around, and worked so well with our photographer Allie Lindsey. We even asked that they stay an extra hour and they were so kind to stick around to capture the dance party.

We just received our highlight video, and I am completely speechless... it is better than we could have ever imagined!!!! It is SO beautifully made, and captured all of the special moments of the day. I can't stop watching it, and it makes me cry every time.

I highly recommend Emma Lynn Cinema. They will create a priceless treasure so that you can always look back and remember your special day.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Christine

Christine Yi · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved working with Emma Lynn!

Choosing Emma Lynn as our wedding videographer was one of the easiest decisions we made when planning our wedding! As soon as I saw her beautiful work, I knew I wanted her for our big day. Emma is so talented and a pleasure to work with! She does an amazing job of capturing the essence of your wedding day so you can relive it for years to come. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/29/2019

• Michelle Flores Photography
    Michelle Flores Photography Wedding Photographers

Look no further! Emma is by far one of the most talented cinematographers around. As a former "ELC" bride & industry professional I've worked with her on many occasions & can always say, not only is it a pleasure, but the end product is nothing short of perfection. I always refer my brides to Emma because I know they will have nothing short of a beautiful experience. Our film is still the fondest memory of our day & we constantly re watch, share.. & of course cry throughout the whole thing. Put your trust in Emma, & let her & her team work their magic, I promise you will thank her later ;) Thank you Emma for capturing the beauty in our love & in our day. Your work will forever be cherished?

• 155 N Bitterbush St Orange, 92868 See on map