NW Jefferson, Corvallis, OR 97330 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Real Weddings 3

About Emma K Films

Emma K Films, LLC is a wedding videography company focused on, building relationships and crafting emotional films for the romantic. Though based in Oregon, I serve couples worldwide, on their wedding day or elopement! My brand is all about relationships, experience, and emotion. The heart and soul of my business are the connections and relationships - yours and mine. We're building more than a wedding or an elopement film together, we’re building a relationship. We're crafting films that preserve and evoke emotion, every single time. And here, it’s not just the product, it’s the experience. From inquiry to delivery, you are taken care of, involved, and most importantly, a friend. Learn more about me at emmakfilms.co/about

Other couples have also viewed

• Candy Glass Productions

Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Emma K Films

Mark · Married on 10/24/2020

Absolute Pro

Working with Emma was a fantastic experience. She is incredibly skilled and professional, both my wife and I are so happy with the final results from her work and feel very thankful to have had the experience of working with her. You will not find a better videographer for your events.

Sent on 12/22/2020

Emma K Films's reply:

Mark and Deborah, thank you so much. What we built throughout our time together is a true friendship that will last a lifetime. Thank YOU for choosing me as your wedding videographer. I am forever grateful.

Paige Z. · Married on 10/16/2020

Nothing short of amazing

Emma was FANTASTIC and so was her second shooter! She made everything so easy from booking, explaining her prices and packages, to reassuring us that our pandemic wedding would go smoothly. She worked so well with our photographer and was even willing to shoot with us in the rain when that's what we really wanted. Our films are so beautiful and make us cry every single time and we couldn't imagine our day without her!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Emma K Films's reply:

Paige, thank you SO MUCH for those kind words. I seriously appreciate it more than you know. Being able to be apart of your wedding day (in the pouring rain, on top of a mountain) was a DREAM. Thank you!!

Madison S. · Married on 10/09/2020

Seriously the best!

Emma was phenomenal! When looking for a videographer I was not only looking for someone with great work, great film packages, but I wanted someone that would make me feel confident and comfortable on my wedding day! Emma exceeded all expectations we set for our wedding day! From the timeline planning, to posing us and making sure every single detail was filmed, to fixing my dress. To just being our hype woman and capturing every perfect moment of our day! Not only was she the perfect videographer, she was one of our witnesses for our elopement as well. We have amazing films to last for the rest of our lives, but we have a bestfriend for life too! She was such a huge and impactful person of the most precious day of our life and we cannot thank her enough for her kind heart, professionalism and amazing skill!

Sent on 12/16/2020

Emma K Films's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Madison, I am IN TEARS...this means the world to me. What we have built is a true friendship for life and I seriously will cherish it forever. I love you both SO MUCH & am so blessed I was able to spend one of the most precious days of your lives with you!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Emma K Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4000
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

3 Real Weddings

• NW Jefferson Corvallis, OR, 97330 See on map
    Location of (Emma K Films)