Newnan, GA 30265 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,800
Availability Check your date

About Emily Warrick Weddings + Events

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events is a full service wedding planning company located in the Atlanta area. We strive to bring every couple a stress free and enjoyable wedding planning experience. We pride ourselves in establishing a working relationship with the couple from the very beginning, and we can't wait to design a beautiful day to celebrate YOUR beautiful love story!

Follow Emily Warrick Weddings + Events on

1 User photo

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/28/2020

Emily is the best!

Where to even begin... my experience working with Emily has been above and beyond. We never anticipated having to postpone our wedding due to Covid, and Emily was there every step of the way (while she was pregnant with TWINS, might I add!). Her monthly check-ins helped me know where to put my focus and pace myself through the craziness that is wedding planning, she managed all our vendors and even handled the rescheduling when we had to postpone, and she brought a warm, positive, and selfless attitude throughout the whole process. I truly don’t know what I would have done without Emily. If you’re planning a wedding, you NEED to hire Emily!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for your kind words! I am so happy we got to help you through your planning journey. You guys were amazing through all the Covid craziness and such a joy to work with!

Shelby Vaughn · Married on 12/10/2019

Emily was fantastic!

Emily was so helpful! We hired her for day-of coordination, but she checked in each month to remind me of things I should do, see if I needed help with anything, and just to keep me excited that the annoying stuff was almost over with!

The day of the wedding Emily was a lifesaver. I had issues with the venue needing to change my layout the morning of, and Emily was able to take a face-time call, and then showed up 2 hours early because of the chaos. When the flowers showed up and were all the wrong colors, she was so reassuring about how it looked and she assisted the florist/venue in correcting any issues that arose. She was able to make the set-up in the dining space and the reception look exactly like I wanted.

I would recommend her for any and all needs. Whether you are more hands on and just need help wedding month/or day, or if you want a planner for all of your needs Emily is the best!

*Even my Dad who thought hiring a coordinator was ridiculous said half way through the wedding, "Hiring a coordinator was worth the money. Emily is doing a great job!"

Sent on 11/04/2019

Shelby,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I love that we were able to make your wedding vision come to life and we LOVED working with you guys! I also love hearing that from dads! It definitely makes our day :) It was an honor to be a part of your big day!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely LOVED my wedding day!

Emily Warrick's Weddings and Events is AMAZING! Emily and her assistant helped to make my day just magical! From the moment I met Emily I could tell she loved her job as a wedding planner. She was always there to answer any question I had regarding my special day and all the planning involved. My one big request was that my mom did not have to lift a hand the day of the wedding, that she could just sit back and relax as my bridesmaids and I got ready. She did. No stress! When I saw how beautifully and perfect everything was set up and in place, I was so happy!! I am a perfectionist and OCD and had a few details that were a must to get right on my big day: my bathroom baskets full of goodies for my guests, my donut signs and display, and my table numbers with pics of my Chihuahua Lola! All were done beautifully! It the BEST DAY EVER! MAGICAL! And Emily Warrick and her team are fabulous!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events's reply:

Melissa it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are overjoyed that we got to help make your big day so special and to make all your hard work with the details come together!

Award

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 250.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Newnan, Georgia, 30265 See on map
    Location of (Emily Warrick Weddings + Events)