Emily Warrick Weddings + Events Reviews

1 User photo

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events 1
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely LOVED my wedding day!

Emily Warrick's Weddings and Events is AMAZING! Emily and her assistant helped to make my day just magical! From the moment I met Emily I could tell she loved her job as a wedding planner. She was always there to answer any question I had regarding my special day and all the planning involved. My one big request was that my mom did not have to lift a hand the day of the wedding, that she could just sit back and relax as my bridesmaids and I got ready. She did. No stress! When I saw how beautifully and perfect everything was set up and in place, I was so happy!! I am a perfectionist and OCD and had a few details that were a must to get right on my big day: my bathroom baskets full of goodies for my guests, my donut signs and display, and my table numbers with pics of my Chihuahua Lola! All were done beautifully! It the BEST DAY EVER! MAGICAL! And Emily Warrick and her team are fabulous!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events's reply:

Melissa it was such a pleasure working with you and your mom! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are overjoyed that we got to help make your big day so special and to make all your hard work with the details come together!

Megan Hayman · Married on 05/05/2018

Wedding Planning Perfection

Emily was amazing. She made planning a breeze and was there for me and my now husband every step of the way. She was quick to point out any areas I had forgotten about and even helped to brainstorm ways to save money throughout the process.
    Throughout our wedding planning process Emily was attentive, organized, resourceful. I could tell Emily really enjoyed being apart of the planning process and it definitely shows through her level of detail.
    I absolutely loved having Emily there the day of and I can honestly say I didn't worry about a single thing because I knew she and her assistant had it under control.
    I couldn't have ask for a better wedding planner/GO TO person! We highly recommend booking Emily to plan your special day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Megan,

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you guys and making your vision come to life! It's couples like you who make my job so amazing! :)

Stephanie Spivey · Married on 04/14/2018

Emily, an invaluable event planner

From day one Emily was excellent! Our wedding day was flawless (at least to my knowledge) because of Emily and her team. My husband and I were married in Raleigh, NC at St. Mary's Chapel with the reception at the Stockroom. Emily helped with planning and organizing our wedding and rehearsal dinner. She kept very detailed notes on all of my requests and rarely did we have to go over anything twice (unless my Type A self "needed" to); she was perfectly organized. Emily was always available via text/email for any questions or concerns on my end. She was always professional but very personable as well. By the end of planning I felt like I had gain a new friend! Emily truly made our wedding day perfect (and stress free!)!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Stephanie.

Thank you so much for your sweet words! It was so much fun working together, and I loved working with another person who values organization as much as I do! Lol! Your day was absolutely beautiful! I feel like I made a new friend too :)

Caryn · Married on 12/03/2017

Emily was absolutely amazing! I am so glad that I chose her to be my coordinator. She was so responsive and helpful from the moment I reached out to her and stayed that way through the entire process. Emily made the planning process so much less stressful and made sure the day of the wedding was flawless. Multiple family members told me they were so impressed by my coordinator... and a couple of my girlfriends said they wish they had known about Emily when they got marrried because she was so awesome! If you are looking for a coordinator I highly recommend Emily Warrick Weddings + Events!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Emily · Married on 11/18/2017

Emily is seriously THE BEST!! As a bride who planned her own wedding and was very organized, I didn't think I necessarily needed a day-of-coordinator- but I am SO, SO happy that we choose to get one, and even happier that we went with Emily! We Skyped with her once to "meet" her, and after that I knew she was the perfect choice. She always responded quickly to e-mails, was professional, and checked in with me monthly to make sure planning was on track. On the day of the wedding, it was awesome to have her there to deal with vendors, schedule changes, random requests from family, and pretty much anything else. Because we chose Emily, I got to actually ENJOY my wedding day and not worry about what could go wrong. The peace of mind she brought to the whole situation was worth triple the cost. From completely orchestrating our rehearsal, to checking in on me the morning of the wedding, to helping decorate our rehearsal space, to picking up catered lunch for the bridesmaids, to giving last minute song requests to the band, we are so happy we chose to have her there, and if given another chance would absolutely choose her again!

Sent on 01/06/2018
    Emily Warrick Weddings + Events 2

mariah · Married on 11/11/2017

Emily is just the absolute best! So sweet and organized! I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Michael · Married on 11/04/2017

Emily was extremely helpful. She made the experience memorable and relaxing. We absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for a coordinator. Thank Emily for making our day special.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Diana · Married on 10/07/2017

Emily is just wonderful and we were so lucky to have her on our side for a very complicated wedding. She rolled with all our non traditional ideas and was very supportive of all decisions made. She also gave us advice which was very valuable. the day of the event was flawless. We didn't worry about a thing and just showed up and enjoyed ourselves at our daughter's wedding. I would recommend Emily to any bride who is planning a wedding.. you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Diana,

Thank you so very much for your kind words! Your daughter's wedding was a blast! I loved every unique aspect and really enjoyed getting to think outside the box with y'all. I loved how they incorporated so many neat ideas to make their guests included in the big day. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family!

Caroline & Antonio · Married on 10/07/2017

There are not enough kind words in the dictionary to describe Emily. She is phenomenal. My husband and I loved her the very first time we met with her! She is so easy to connect with. She’s detailed, asked great questions, proactive, timely, professional, sweet and just all around amazing! On top of being a great wedding & event planner she is genuinely a wonderful person. We highly recommend her services, she gives you the peace of mind to enjoy your special day & not have to worry about running your event - she will keep everyone & everything on point & running smoothly! Can’t not say enough great things about Emily! We loved having her be a part of our special celebration! Thank you!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Emily Warrick Weddings + Events's reply:

Thank you guys so much! You have no idea how much your kind words mean to me. I was honored to be a part of your big day and work with such an outstanding couple! Your love story was so sweet and you could truly feel it throughout the entire day!

Logan · Married on 08/27/2017

Emily was absolutely wonderful. She made the most special day of our lives go perfect. I worried about absolutely nothing and received so many great comments on how well my wedding was coordinated and perfectly put together. If you are wondering if you are choosing the right wedding planner, I can assure you from experience you are. I am so thankful she was recommended to me! Thank you Emily!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Sasha · Married on 07/29/2017

Emily was AMAZING! I didn't hire her until two months before the wedding and I'm so happy I did. I could really enjoy the day knowing that she had everything covered and would make sure everything turned out perfect. She was so comforting and organized and a joy to work with. I felt everything went smoothly with Emily there. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Sasha,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! You and Billy were seriously the sweetest and such a blast to work with! i am so beyond glad I got to join your vendor team, and I was honored to be a part of making your gorgeous vision come to life!

Caroline · Married on 09/17/2016

What an amazing wedding planner! Emily is by your side every step of the way to make sure your day is perfect. She will go above and beyond to make sure every detail is taken care of to achieve your dream wedding day. My husband and I were so amazed with how smooth and perfectly everything came together. We were able to enjoy ourselves all day and night without having to worry about "whos doing what" or "when do we need to do this". She took care of it all without a blink of an eye! If you're stressing out with everything you need to put a wedding together, just stop, drop everything, and call Emily. You wont regret it!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Caroline,
    It was such a joy working with you and your sweet family! I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of your big day! It was truly special getting to work together!