Modesto, CA 95356 Map · Phone number

About Emily Jean Images

Hi there! So happy you stopped by! My name is Emily-Jean and I am the owner and photographer of Emily Jean Images. As a fine arts/photography major I take into consideration all of the traditional elements of photography, however, I combine them with a free and natural sort of photography style. I want to capture YOU. My goal is to produce beautiful work that reflects the heart of my clients. I am so excited to work with you!

img0439
56b9bd5b0aa88df8 1376864005990 untitled 1 copy 5
untitled 1 copy 5

5 Reviews for Emily Jean Images

Margaret · Married on 11/05/2016

AWESOME BAY AREA PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

Emily is the sweetest photographer I have ever met! Working with her was amazing! She did our engagement session at the sutro baths in San Francisco and they turned out beautiful! She also as photographed our wedding and I cannot wait to see those photos as I am sure they are breathtaking! We were able to provide her with a shot-list beforehand and she was able to capture all of the pictures we asked for! She gives great direction while shooting and her assistant was an awesome guy as well. She makes you feel very comfortable and will keep you smiling. While she captured all of the magic of the day, she also respected our space and did not distract from any part of our wedding while shooting. She has VERY reasonable prices, especially since she was willing to travel to the Bay Area and didn't charge us extra for doing so. Emily and her team are amazing and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

Emily is AMAZING! Super responsive, easy to work with, and she really listened to what we wanted in regards to the look and feel of our wedding day photos. She is so bubbly and fun, and we felt like we had known her forever. She makes the process so comfortable and enjoyable, and her photos are BEAUTIFUL. We couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 01/30/2017

Emily was absolutely amazing. From the first time I talked to her, through the entire planning process and our very long wedding day, choosing Emily to photograph us was the easiest vendor decision I made during the daunting wedding planning process, and I can't say enough good things about her. Her easy-going but professional demeanor kept me at ease and alleviated a lot of anticipated stress. It was like hiring a good friend, I trusted her from the moment I met her, and she didn't disappoint!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Emily Jean Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints