Boston, Boston, MA 02114 Map · Phone number

About Emily Fraser Hair and Makeup

Emily Fraser Hair and Makeup is a hair stylist and makeup artist in Boston, Massachusetts. She offers a variety of services for weddings and other events, always working to create a look that makes you feel gorgeous. For your wedding event, on-site hair and makeup services are available as well as multiple stylists to accommodate larger groups.

Experience
Emily’s background includes a degree in journalism followed by cosmetology school. She spent time as a makeup artist and manager with an Estée Lauder counter, and as a hair stylist with two salons; all experiences for refining her skills. In addition to wedding hair and makeup, she currently shares her talents at a salon and spa.

Multiple services are offered by Emily Fraser Hair and Makeup. The hair and makeup services include:

• Licensed

Emily Fraser Hair and Makeup 3
  • Ally

Ally · Married on 06/01/2019

Unbelievable | Emily is truly a makeup ARTIST

Emily is simply the best - look NO further. She made my girls and I feel so beautiful yet comfortable in our own skin on my wedding day. I've never felt (or looked) more flawless. She adapted with me as I was a little undecided on how to rock makeup day-of. Even from the trail, we changed the look up a little bit, but I felt like I was in such trusted hands, I let her roll with it - and my makeup came out better than before. I couldn't thank her enough for making me feel and look amazing. Emily is also so kind, and it just felt like we were getting our makeup done by another girlfriend. Thank you so much Em!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Tina · Married on 11/11/2017

Emily did a beautiful job doing my make up (and the rest of the bridesmaids) for my sister in laws wedding! It lasted all day, looked beautiful and she couldn’t have been nicer. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Jill · Married on 09/30/2017

I have never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day! Emily took very little direction on the look I was going for (basically, I didn’t want to overdo it on makeup) and made me feel like a million bucks, but I still like me. She also made the bridal party and mothers look flawless. I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist for the big day!

Sent on 01/09/2018

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Boston Boston, MA, 02114 See on map