Emily Ardith Cosmetics

1188 Lost Trail, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Emily Ardith Cosmetics

Emily Ardith Cosmetics is a makeup service in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Emily is based in Fort Walton Beach and serves surrounding areas including Destin. She has experience with different skin tones and skin types and works with a variety of high end products. Emily can create any look or style you want.

Emily Ardith Cosmetics applies flawless makeup that lasts all day long. She suggests a makeup trial so that changes can be made and everything goes smoothly on your wedding day. Her services include:

• Contour makeup
Couple
Couple

3 Reviews for Emily Ardith Cosmetics

Shay · Married on 09/05/2018

Working with Emily was probably one of the best decisions I could’ve made for my big day. From start to finish she was so professional and made me feel totally at peace. Not to mention I looked better than I had in years! She could honestly charge so much more and still be worth it in my opinion. If you do choose to go with her for whatever event you may have in the future I can promise you, you will not regret it!

Maria · Married on 03/03/2018

Felt like a pinterest bride

Emily was so so wonderful and even more important, made me feel GORGEOUS on my wedding day! She did exactly what I want and went off Pinterest photos perfectly. With all the stress that comes with a wedding, I thank Emily so much for taking the stress off knowing she'll do an amazing job.

Emily Ardith Cosmetics FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 20.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 20.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes