Emerald Pointe Resort & Conference Center

Guest Capacity
No Catering

Nearby Vendors to Consider

3 Reviews for Emerald Pointe Resort & Conference Center

It is now Legacy Lodge- but they are AMAZING!!! Through the whole process they were one step ahead me with planning (and I was a very organized bride :)) and so quick do help with everything! I was so impressed!! The ceremony site was beautiful and everyone loved the ballroom. At the reception they took care of everything and they took care of my husband and I like royalty! Brought us food and drinks took care of the cake and presents. Fabulous!!! Worth every penny! :)

Profile Picture Kaylin, 9/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Summer House which is an outside venue. I had more than half our guests tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! The site is amazing with a beautiful view of the lake and a wonderful setup by the crew. Every table was stunningly set up, the food was just right, the service at the bar was 100%, and the planner was amazing. All the wedding packages include food, drinks, champagne toast, the cake, setup (table and linens), the ceremony and reception site, a night stay at the hotel for the bride and groom, and many other things. They make it easy for wedding planning. Celita Fritch was always so nice, helpful, and professional. She always answered all my questions immediately and had wonderful ideas for anything I was unsure about. On the day of the wedding, I was stress free because she had everything together just right. I had only one complaint and it was about the bathrooms...they could use a little help. But overall, I give the night a perfect 10 thanks to Celita and the crew at Emerald Pointe (now Legacy Lodge).

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We got married onboard the Island Princess in the middle of Lake Lanier and it was GORGEOUS! The venue was exceptional, Celita Fritch responded to every one of my 500 emails within 1 business day, and they comped the cocktail hour since we had to make some last minute changes due to the low water level. The food was fantastic and the bartender generous. We have gotten nothing but compliments about the wedding and staff.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/07, 2 Reviews