3311 W Clearwater Ave Suite B170, Kennewick, WA 99336 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Deals 1

About Emerald Photography

We specialize in modern, romantic, fun wedding photography! We are story tellers at heart and want to document your day in a unintrusive, beautiful way that will capture your memories for a lifetime. Our laid back, fun photographer is well organized and she and her staff will go to great lengths to make sure your wedding day is everything you hoped for!

Located in Kennewick, WA serving eastern washington and oregon. Available for travel upon request

For your complimentary consultation call (509)531-1653 or f.emeraldphotography@gmail.com

Follow Emerald Photography on

382964154169670858166176n

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Emerald Photography

Kristy · Married on 07/20/2013

Miss Faith, where do I begin? I knew from the moment I walked out of your cute little studio that you were our photographer :). We are so thankful that Amber and Larry introduced us because we not only had the best photographer but also gained great friends! You were so much fun to work with along the way and our family and friends thought you were amazing. The wedding preview pictures are so beautiful & magical...can't wait to see more! We can't thank you enough for all your hard work on our very hot wedding day, you guys were such troopers! Looking forward to working together again in the future with baby and family portraits :)

<3 ;)

Sent on 08/13/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2012

Faith and her staff were great. They day we were married happend to be the first hot day of the year at 103 degrees, and being in a dress, in a field, was no picnic. But her staff was great. They did a good job keeping us all cool durning the heat, and Faith didn't miss a beat even with the heat. During the ceremony and reception they were just constant professionals, Asked us before the ceremony were they could and couldnt go to get shoots and always kept us informed on up coming events through out the night. I also loved the way she caputred my children through out the day. It was over all a wounderful exprence for my husband and I to work with someone who knew what we wanted and just caputred our day the way we wanted.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Kristi · Married on 03/31/2012

Faith has amazing talent. She's hilarious and so much fun to work with. At our first consult, I felt completely comfortable and like we had known each other for years! I trust her opinion without a second thought. I hope she will continue to be our family photographer for many years to come!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Emerald Photography's reply:

Awww thank you so much Kristi!! Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful, even with the rain:) It has been wonderful to see your family grow and I am honored that you chose me to document such special moments. See you tomorrow when you come to get your family session prints!

Emerald Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Emerald Photography 1
    Complimentary Engagement Session
    Receive a complimentary engagement session with every wedding booking! Because my ultimate goal is to to tell YOUR story, I want to get to know you and your fiance before the wedding day. Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and get $50 off your engagement print order

• Uniquely, I Do
    Uniquely, I Do Wedding Officiants

I always LOVE seeing my ceremony pictures when Emerald Photography is the photographer, they are always beautiful!

• Aubrey Childers Makeup Artistry & Styling
    Aubrey Childers Makeup Artistry & Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

Emerald Photography is an absolutely amazing company. Faith, the owner, cares so much about each and every person that gets in front of her lens, and she truly has a way of capturing the essence and beauty of each person she photographs. I have seen her first hand with clients, on numerous occasions, and everyone just loves her! She is personable, reliable, caring and most of all very very talented.

• 3311 W Clearwater Ave Suite B170 Kennewick, 99336 See on map