1601 Belvedere Road, West Palm Beach, FL 33406 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 25 to 300

About Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central

Located minutes away from Downtown City Place, Worth Avenue and the beautiful beaches of Palm Beach, The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central provides guests with an unparalleled service in an unforgettable setting.

The creative catering and culinary team at The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central specializes in creating extraordinary wedding experiences.

Offering over 18,000 square feet of event space The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central can accommodate special events for 300 to 600 plus guests. Our executive chef creates custom menus for our brides blending the newest culinary trends and each bride's personal tastes.

Our team of on site wedding specialists guide each bride through the whole process from the first walk through our doors to the last dance at the wedding. Let our wedding specialists make the whole process effortless and be assured to enjoy your special day.

Should you require overnight accommodations we offer discounted rates for your wedding guests. Your guests will enjoy our spacious two room guest suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception with complimentary cocktails and light snacks at our Atrium Bar. We also offer your guests transportation to and from Palm Beach International Airport and Downtown CityPlace.

Come to The Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central and allow us to create not just an event but an incredible wedding experience that will leave your guests talking for years to come.

For more information, please contact Vanessa Goode at Vanessa.Goode@whitelodging.com

wedding wire 3
EMBASSY
wedding wire 4
wedding wire
wedding wire 2
wedding wire 3

14 Reviews for Embassy Suites West Palm Beach Central

Anna · Married on 04/12/2015

I just recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at the embassy suites west palm beach. Eric Sullivan,Vanessa Goode and Dolly the catering manager all went above and beyond my expectations leaving me in awwwwe of how beautiful everything was.They really made the wedding that I had always dreamt about come true.They made everything so I was stress free and relaxed,knowing I had them for my wedding team made me confident that everything was going to be perfect and it absolutely was.All of my guests were amazed at how elegant they made our wedding .If you are planning a wedding in west palm beach I highly recommend you consider the embassy suites.You will not be disappointed with their wedding expertise.Anna & Tony Tharpe

Sent on 04/17/2015

Rachael · Married on 11/10/2013

We would not change anything about our experience with our wedding at the Embassy suites central West Palm Beach. Laura was the most amazing coordinator, she saved us so much stress and trouble while we were planning the wedding and even on the day of the wedding she was still helping things run smoothly! I would recommend her and this hotel to anyone who wants to have a magical, stress free wedding experience.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Pamela · Married on 09/28/2013

We had a great experience with Embassy Suites WPB from the beginning through the day of the event. Laura Prather was always very helpful when we had questions and concerns. The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful prior and during the event. Our guests who atttended the wedding were very happy and had nothing but good things to say about the wedding, food, venue and their hotel stay. We would highly recommend this establishment.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Award

• A Red Rose Linens
    A Red Rose Linens Wedding Rentals

I have worked with Embassy Suites in WPB since 2007. The staff go above and beyond to make your event special. They work great with vendors. All around this location is great to have your next event at!!!

• 1601 Belvedere Road West Palm Beach, 33406 See on map