314 Park Row, Chestertown, MD 21620 Map · Phone number

About EllieBelle Party & Event Planning, LLC

EllieBelle Events & Floral is a locally owned event coordination and floral design business based in Chestertown, Maryland. Owner Sarah knows that every detail matters when planning your special day and strives to ensure your wedding is as stress free as possible. This wedding planner has experience organizing a variety of weddings, including cultural, military, and religious, and she enjoys making couples’ wedding vision a reality. Not only does this company perfect every detail they also offer floral design, from the bridal bouquet to the large floral chandelier.

Sarah offers several wedding planning packages to suit a range of budgets and needs. Each package comes with a complimentary meeting for couples to discuss their expectations and ideas for their event. Besides day-of coordination along with full and partial planning, EllieBelle also provides the following services:

• Wedding Floral Design

70 51 1043793

7 Reviews for EllieBelle Party & Event Planning, LLC

Alexandra Weinstein · Married on 09/01/2019

Hardworking, Honest, Dependable, Creative

I cannot recommend Sarah with EllieBelle highly enough. Sarah is exactly what I imagined a wedding planner would be—providing sound advice, support, and ensuring no bumps in the special day. Sara struck exactly the right balance between offering suggestions and running with our ideas. She was receptive to and supportive our ideas, and offered clear suggestions and modifications to transform these concepts into workable plans.

I initially found Sarah after I decided to part ways with a different wedding planner with whom communication was strained, and who we learned did not advocate for competitive pricing with vendors because she also benefited financially from their contracts. I could not be more grateful for finding Sarah, and for being able to experience what it actually feels like to have a wedding planner that you can trust, and who is straightforward.

One of Sarah’s greatest attributes is her strength in advocacy—she worked with our vendors to negotiate better prices, made sure any loose threads were completely wrapped up, and ensured that one of our less-organized vendors got their act together. Through and through, I felt confident that Sarah personally wanted the best for us. Sarah conveyed confidence about the process, and I felt genuinely supported. On our wedding day, I didn’t have a single concern—I was able to fully relax and enjoy all the special moments, because I knew Sarah would have my back. Indeed, I saw her and her team moving around in the background of the event, but their presence never felt intrusive. We had a large wedding (150 guests) and a multi-day event over a holiday weekend, yet Sarah pulled it off with grace and ease. I truly cannot recommend Sarah highly enough, and we've actually now heard from several of our vendors that it was the smoothest wedding they've been a part of thanks to Sarah. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Sarah!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Anna

Anna Hickman · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect. Just perfect.

If you need a wedding planner, or honestly, a planner for any event, Sarah is your girl. She did a phenomenal job with our wedding- ensuring that every little last detail was perfect. She is wonderful to work with, communicates well and modeled calm throughout the whole process. She said her goal was to make us happy and she certainly did. Thank you Sarah and EllieBelle! Our wedding was the most special day and it truly wouldn’t have been possible without you!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Aubrie · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Planner

Sarah (and the Ellie Belle team) were excellent! She was so organized throughout the process, thoughtfully executed on everything, and was so kind - dealing with me (bride) and my parents with incredible patience. She worked masterfully with each of our vendors, coordinating their roles on the day of our wedding, making it possible for me to relax and enjoy the day. They truly brought the vision of the day to life. Sarah is a consummate professional and I can't recommend her enough. Thanks Ellie Belle Party & Events Planner!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

EllieBelle Party & Event Planning, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 314 Park Row Chestertown, MD, 21620 See on map
    Location of (EllieBelle Party & Event Planning, LLC)