Baltimore, Baltimore, MD 21030 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Koches Koncierge

Koches Koncierge is a luxury concierge and lifestyle management company based in Baltimore, Maryland. Sisters Colleen and Natalie officially launched their business in 2015 after years of working together. Their backgrounds in marketing and mass communications have played a role in their successful lifestyle brand. Colleen and Natalie have mastered the art of what they call “coordinating chaos.” Their services include wedding and social event planning, personal styling, travel planning, home organization, and more!

Koches Koncierge provides the option for full or partial planning services when hired to coordinate your wedding day. Natalie and Colleen will effortlessly coordinate your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception while ensuring no detail is overlooked.

Follow Koches Koncierge on

5 Reviews for Koches Koncierge

• Rachel

Rachel Ecker · Married on 07/12/2019

Beyond Amazing Experience!

Hiring Koches Koncierge for our wedding was truly one of the best choices we could have made. Natalie and her team went above and beyond to provide exceptional wedding coordination and design planning services for our December wedding, and did so with the utmost professionalism, creativity, and grace.

I met with Natalie and Colleen months in advance of the wedding and instantly knew I wanted them to be part of my big day. They are friendly, organized, and highly detail-oriented. I had a vision for my wedding but had a hard time articulating it. Natalie and her team intuitively understood what I was picturing and they helped me bring the day to life! They executed an absolutely gorgeous reception design, pulling together the floral and lighting elements I selected along with some dynamite rentals and other design elements to craft a luxe, romantic, woodsy, glam vibe (exactly what I had in mind). The details of the day were perfect and everyone is still raving about how beautiful the space looked.

The stunning aesthetics the Koches girls created for the wedding were amazing, but the day-of (really weeks leading up to the wedding) coordination services took the experience to the next level. Leading up to the wedding, Natalie was responsive and helpful with every question or concern I had. She took so much stress off by collaborating with all of our vendors to ensure everyone knew where to be and when to be there. She created a detailed timeline of the day which she shared with all involved parties, and stuck to it. Any anxiety I had from the stress of planning a wedding was gone in the weeks leading up to the wedding because I knew that Natalie had everything under control.

On the wedding day, words cannot describe how wonderful Natalie and her team were. The day went smoothly and it was absolute magic. Everything happened perfectly, and it is largely due to the way Koches showed up for me, my family, and all of our guests. Besides a flawlessly executed event, Natalie and her team did little things throughout the day that were so thoughtful and so appreciated. Natalie made sure Mike and I got to try each of the passed appetizers while we were busy bustling my dress in the bridal suite. She made sure I was warm and comfortable during chilly outdoor photos. She ensured personal items made it to and from the venue and communicated with all of our vendors clearly and effectively. That just brushes the surface.

I cannot recommend Koches Koncierge for your wedding planning and coordination needs more! They were such a joy to work with, and I am still beaming over the wedding day and how incredibly everything went. They are professional, creative, and so friendly. Thank you so much, Natalie and team!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Swiger · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best Wedding Planners!

My family and I could not imagine our wedding without the help of Koches Koncierge. Natalie and Colleen absolutely impressed us with their professionalism, organization, and keen eye for detail. Leading up to the wedding, Natalie and Colleen were proactive in ensuring that all communication with our various vendors was clear and set. With a tighter planning time-frame than most, they most certainly reduced our stress and worry.

As for the day-of, I was so wonderfully pleased with their execution of each detail of our wedding. Their team truly made sure that my husband and I, our families, and our guests had a smooth, joyful, magical day.

I cannot put into words how helpful this team was, from start to finish. It is with no question that I highly recommend Koches Koncierge! You will LOVE them!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kait Bailey · Married on 06/15/2019

Organized & Awesome!

Natalie and her team were incredible to work with! I photographed a wedding they planned & coordinated, and the whole day was a dream. They were well prepared for each part of the day, and no one was ever left wondering what the next step was. They took care of it all!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Koches Koncierge FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Baltimore Baltimore, MD, 21030 See on map
    Location of (Koches Koncierge)