Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 Map · Phone number

About Elle Rose Photography

I have been a photographer for over 25 years in upstate NY and South FL. We are fully insured.

I will always tailor the package and the price to meet your needs and your budget. I will do it to make certain you get all of the shots you want with the quality every event should have. I pay attention to every detail and guarantee you will love your pictures.

In many cases, there will be two cameras. My husband and I often shoot events together, depending on the number of guests. This is quite a bonus. We do all of our own work. There is never a hired hand or an intern.

Our approach to wedding photography is a blend of traditional and photojournalistic. The formals are very important and we take great care in setting up the groupings to provide you with pictures you'd be proud to hang on your walls and enjoy for years to come. But your wedding is a wonderful experience and not always scripted or arranged. We love to capture the love and joy throughout the day in the candids taken. We take many shots during the day as you never know which one will be the one which captures the memories of your life!

Recent proud moment......Approved Disneyworld Photographers! We are also the preferred photographers at many locations including The Ritz Carlton Naples, The Breakers Palm Beach, PGA National Palm Beach Gardens, Quail Valley Yacht Club Stuart, La Playa Beach Resort Naples, Polo Country Club Boca Raton, The Crowne Plaza Melbourne, and Gigi's Plant City just to name a few!

• Jewelwing Photography

3 Reviews for Elle Rose Photography

• Jenna

Jenna Berger · Married on 05/10/2019

Captured beautiful photos

Debra was a big help. She spoke with me and made sure that she knew exactly what I wanted and what to capture. The family photos were perfect and capturing the small moments through your the ceremony was amazing. Thank you for making my day a little extra special.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Myranda · Married on 05/01/2015

I was planning my wedding to Florida from Ohio. It was just myself and now husband however, I still wanted it to be special. Debra was amazing to work with from the start. She was always in communication with me and offered great advise as I am no photographer. During the photo shoot she made Bill and I feel completely comfortable and relaxed. We had a great time and she truly help make my day special. The photos turned out beautiful, everything I cod have hoped for.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Tiffany · Married on 04/25/2015

1.0

This photographer is not professional. The quality of photos and angles is very poor. Buyer beware! I hired Debra for my wedding. We had a bride and groom photoshoot on April 24 2015 and wedding on April 25th. I sent her three weeks in advance the venue information (Joseph wesley young mansion/ sun dream yacht) in an email and her response was" I'm going to need an additional $200 for those I will need more time boarding and unboarding the yacht. I called Kristen wood my wedding coordinator for the yacht to asking did how long boarding was, I didn't mind paying extra but I felt like Debra was nickel and diming me. The boarding and deboarding took two minutes at most so there was my first red flag, I can understand if I was paying for extra camera man or another hour money isn't an issue professional photos we don't mind paying extra. She seemed a little sketch but by that time it was already too late to change photographers. I should have just had used a friend though and paid them. She arrived to this beautiful mansion with beautiful bride and groom and some how managed to take the worst angles, she would literally get so low and make you look huge in the face, and this is coming from a size 2 girl. Also she still never got my husbands name right it's Yosi not yogi! She would take one photo every 5 minutes like as if she is doing it on purpose to run up her clock to get more money. No creative poses you literally have to come up with your own. The wedding she didn't even show up, her husband came!!! I was like who are you? He said oh I'm your photographer! Wow no notice no anything! He being even worst then her got not one good ceremony picture! Took tons of our guest but not with us in them! He hit on my friends so gross! Save your money and run far away from this company

Sent on 06/07/2015

Elle Rose Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Proofs

• Palm Beach Gardens, 33418 See on map
    Location of (Elle Rose Photography)