Highlands Ranch, Highlands Ranch , CO 80126 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 48

About Elle Leary Artistry

Elle Leary has been a professional makeup artist for the last 13 years primarily working with celebrity clients and high-end beauty brands. She has worked for publications such as Teen Vogue, InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar,Marie Claire and Chloe, for brands such as Benefit Cosmetics, CoverGirl, Revlon, Merle Norman and Colorescience to name a few, and with celebrities including Holland Roden, Debby Ryan, Vince Vaughn, Cher Lloyd and Emily Mortimer. For the last several years for the Grammy’s, Elle has enjoyed creating content and offering her commentary about fashion and beauty for the Grammy Glam Squad.

Growing up in San Diego, Elle thrived in the performing arts. As a young performer, she appeared on Star Search and as an adult she owned and operated a well regarded dance company boasting over 300 students. Pre-show costumes, hair and makeup had always been an exciting part of Elle’s life. After working for Make Up For Ever, she fell hard into the beauty industry, which became her first true love. With unwavering passion and drive to master her craft, she made the move to Los Angeles, where she gleaned inspiration and experience from the urban club scene and classic Hollywood red carpets.

Elle is driven by those unguarded moments before the cameras flash. Once she is satisfied wit her work and confidently places a mirror in the palms of her clients’ hands, there is silence and a speechless appreciation for her ability to bring forth what is already there – a woman’s true beauty.

Elle Leary Artistry provides many beauty services to pamper you on your special day. Elle offers on-site hair and makeup services, coming to you on your big day so you can relax and enjoy your time. The wedding beauty services she provides include:

• Consultations
jessie2
529c8a75744ed8cc 1398982858594 screen shot 2014 05 01 at 3 17 43 p

• Videos 3

31 Reviews for Elle Leary Artistry

I work with a lot of hair and make up artists in my industry. The first time Elle did my make up my skin and eyes were very tired. She gave me a mini facial and special pads to put around my eyes while i was getting my hair done. I have never had a make up artist care so much about my skin. You are not only getting a hair and make up artist but a licensed esthetician. I knew she did beautiful work soon after. She achieved an insanely beautiful look but I felt like I had next to nothing on my face. It was smooth and gorgeous. I asked her to do my wedding make up that day.

I booked Elle well in advance because I knew the quality of her work but she was always very responsive to all of my emails or texts. On the wedding day she was by far the most attentive to my needs as the bride. She even sorted out an issue with the florist over the flower in my hair. She did a beautiful job on my make up as usual and was sure that I liked it before she left. She left with my maid of honor a 'kit' of all the things i would need for touch ups throughout the night.

You won't regret booking elle on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • Nicolle

Nicolle · Married on 09/03/2011

I loved Elle the minute I met her for my hair and makeup trial. Not only is she extremely talented at what she does, and very professional, she is super fun and laid-back. She had no problem tweaking things so they would be exactly how I wanted them, and was able to create the look I wanted without much trouble at all! On my wedding day she was awesome, working efficiently and keeping me calm all at the same time :) My bridesmaids and I looked incredible at my wedding, and we owe it all to Elle and her wonderful assistant! I would highly recommend her services to any bride, she is just awesome! :)

Sent on 10/13/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elle Leary Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 115.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair

• Emily Sandifer Photography
    Emily Sandifer Photography Wedding Photographers

Elle's techniques and professionalism are top-knotch. She is one of the best makeup artists that I've had the opportunity to work with and I recommend her to every bride I can. Not only is her makeup amazing (and long-lasting, which is key for wedding day makeup!), Elle is also just an extremely hard-working, dedicated, and passionate individual when it comes to her work and her clients. She'll go above and beyond to make sure her clients get exactly the look they're wanting for their big day.

• Highlands Ranch Highlands Ranch , CO, 80126 See on map