14565 SW 112 St, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

• Real Weddings 50

4 Reviews for Elizabeth Star Photography

Kirsten · Married on 04/02/2016

Elizabeth flew up to Durham, NC from Miami, FL to photograph our wedding. Our photos are gorgeous and we love the quality! I will sing Eli's praises for anyone else I know looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 04/28/2016

David · Married on 02/11/2017

2.6
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.5

We honestly had a great experience with Elizabeth until after the wedding. She sent us some previews maybe 2-3 weeks after the ceremony and told us we can expect the rest a few weeks later.

It’s been 9 months since the wedding and we still have not received our photos. We have spoken to her on a few occasions and every time she told us we would have them by the end of the week/the next week. Each time she failed to meet the expectation she set.

Our last contact was about 2 months ago and we have not heard back since. We’ve called and texted multiple times and genuinely hate having to write this review (especially because we had a great experience during the engagement shoot and the wedding), but we felt like we had very few options left.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Ashley Valverde · Married on 12/01/2017

1.0

You will never receive your photos

Elizabeth Star did my maternity and newborn photos. My son is 11 months old and I still have not received one edited photo. She refuses to give me a refund and continues to promise me the photos. Every day is a new excuse on why she hasn’t sent me the photos. Do not use this “photographer” she will steal your money and your precious moments.

Sent on 10/22/2018