Elizabeth Sloan Beauty

Newnan, GA View map

Elizabeth Sloan Beauty of Newnan, Georgia offers hair and makeup artistry services for wedding events. The founder, Elizabeth Sloan, and her team lend their specialized talents to creating gorgeous hair and makeup styles fitting of your special day. This business offers both on-site makeup and hair services, including international locations. You will appreciate the professionalism and refined skill of Elizabeth Sloan Beauty.

Experience

Elizabeth Sloan is a licensed Master Cosmetologist with 11 years of beauty industry experience. Her training includes time at the International Dermal Institute, studying esthetics, as well as cultivating her skill with Estee Lauder. Prior to establishing Elizabeth Sloan Beauty in 2012, she practiced her skills in both salon and freelance work settings. The additional team members of Elizabeth Sloan Beauty offer both extensive experience and specialized beauty artistry talents.

An array of hair and makeup artistry services are offered by Elizabeth Sloan Beauty. The multiple stylists share their talents with individuals and groups, offering blowouts, hair trial, textured styling and updos/styling hair services. Makeup artistry services available through this business include the following:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • On-Site makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 07/30/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth was incredible!! I had two hair and makeup trials, trying out different kinds of makeup (mineral vs. airbrush) and hair styles (updo vs. half updo). I got so many compliments on my updo, and it didn't budge from 11am to midnight after hours of dancing (and even taking some pictures in a little drizzling rain)! My makeup also lasted the whole time, and the airbrush felt so glamorous. Elizabeth really listened to what I wanted - I don't wear bright lipstick or heavy eye makeup and prefer contouring/blush, and I feel like I really looked like the best version of myself on my wedding day! Elizabeth and her assistant Nicole also did my bridesmaids', mom's, and MIL's hair for the wedding and everyone loved how theirs turned out! Aside from all of this, Elizabeth is so sweet and fun to work with! She helped me relax and enjoy the morning of the wedding and feel confident for the whole wedding day!!

Elizabeth Sloan Beauty's reply:

Nicole it was such a pleasure working with you throughout this whole process and its people like you who make me love what I do! You were such a beautiful bride, inside and out. You're kind words have touched my heart and I wish you and Rob nothing but happiness and many blessed years together! Thank you for taking time to leave a review, it means a lot to me!

Best wishes,
    Elizabeth
    Sloane Married on 05/15/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Liz is awesome!! Wouldn't trust anyone else to do my hair ! She always does it exactly how I envision it !

Elizabeth Sloan Beauty's reply:

Thank you Sloane! It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding day and also having you as my client for all these years!
    Kate Married on 09/13/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Elizabeth Sloan and her team were amazing. She was very patient, timely, and responsive. My hair and makeup looked absolutely gorgeous for my wedding. I am SO SO happy that I chose her to handle my wedding because she made me look and feel beautiful. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed that she asked Elizabeth Sloan to handle the hair and makeup for her wedding this January. HIGHLY recommend.

Elizabeth Sloan Beauty's reply:

Kate, you were SUCH a pleasure to work with! We had such a fun time with you and your girls and are so honored that you chose us for your special day! You were absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for the sweet review!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Flower Child Weddings Flower Child Weddings Wedding Planners

Let her bring out your beauty! Besides being a super talented artist, Elizabeth is a great person! She is kind and funny and when you have to sit in front of someone for several hours to get prettied up, that's important! She will make you feel confidant and even more beautiful than you already are! Highly recommend!

Amanda Duke Photography Amanda Duke Photography Wedding Photographers

Liz is an amazing hair and makeup artist! I have worked with her on many occasions, she is always professional and works to achieve each clients desired look. She is a pleasure and someone that any bride would be happy to be working with on their wedding day!

Newnan, 30263

By Appointment Only
Location of (Elizabeth Sloan Beauty)
Newnan Newnan, Georgia, 30263

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding