Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elizabeth Marks Floral Design

Mark it, they will remember!

Elizabeth Marks Floral Design has spent over 17 years creating special floral arrangements for couples. We believe life’s most important occasions deserve to be marked with thoughtfully designed fresh flowers.

We cater to all styles and themes, from traditional and timeless to modern and stylized. We offer custom designs to accent every aspect of your occasion, from ceremony to reception. Table centerpieces, aisle & chair decor, archways, garlands, chuppahs and more. We specialize in stunning bouquets and unique personal flowers with modern touches and exquisite attention to detail.

Our thorough consultation style allows us to design your dream vision. We love to incorporate special elements of your relationship that will truly represent you on your special day. Give us a call now!

Elizabeth Marks offers award winning floral design for all occasions. We cater to weddings, funerals, events, and weekly floral subscriptions. We deliver all over the San Diego region, and can wire out to anywhere in the world.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

The flower arrangements were the best we have ever seen! So artistic and personalized. Elizabeth Marks truly puts a love mark on every creative flower arrangement. Absolutely the best!

Profile Picture Alexia, 5/20/20, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

There are so many choices for a florist in San Diego but I knew that I'd made the right choice as soon as I spoke with the passionate professionals at Elizabeth Marks Floral Design that I'd found my match. Having a small beach wedding followed by dinner and drinks at the del Coronado hotel has always been a dream of mine and Elizabeth Marks helped create the atmosphere with their beautiful designs! My colors were blushing and bashful (LOL inside joke) and they NAILED IT. We got a few table arrangements, bouquets and boutineers for the men as well as small arrangements for the wedding party's rooms. They over-delivered at a price below our initial budget. It's obvious that the Elizabeth Marks crew really cared about our special day and my wife and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The entire Elizabeth Marks team is incredibly impressive. Their designs were stunning and beautiful. Where most wedding vendors were very demanding of our time, Elizabeth Marks Floral Design was efficient and extremely easy in communication and planning. My wife and I spent years going back and forth on how we wanted our wedding to look, searching for the right people to execute on our vision. With Elizabeth Marks, we got what we wanted 100x over. I couldn't be more satisfied with them.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

Elizabeth Marks Floral Design Pricing