Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date

About Eliza J. Photography

Located in Southern Orange County but available for travel world wide.

Please visit www.elizajphotography.com for more information.

(949) 300-9050

dsc9427
dsc666

6 Reviews for Eliza J. Photography

Allison · Married on 06/29/2013

Tiffany of Eliza J Photography, photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding day. She was great to work with, very accommodating and energetic. She did a great job attending to our wants and needs. And, the photos that we received back were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her skills and talents to anyone in need of a photographer.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Krystelle · Married on 06/15/2013

Tiffany did my bridals and wedding pictures and they were amazing! She is so talented and I am so glad I had her as our photographer. She comes prepared to her photo shoots. She knows what shots to take and is great at directing of what poses we need to do! I didn't have to stress about anything at all. At our wedding, she even brought treats with her to convince all the kids to smile. She has such a sweet spirit and all of us felt so comfortable and stress free. Another thing, she is so easy to contact! She's on top of everything! I highly recommend Tiffany! You wont regret it I promise!! :)

Sent on 07/10/2014

Jeanette · Married on 06/01/2012

Our wedding day was the most magical and perfect day! I am so grateful for Tiffany with ElizaJPhotography!! She captured so many precious moments and made the whole experience so fun! She is so upbeat and her positive attitude is so wonderful to work with, especially with all the stress that comes with a wedding! If I did it all again, the first thing I would do is book Eliza J! We continue to use her to capture our special family events and will continue to do so!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Eliza J. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• Mission Viejo, 92691 See on map