Elite Rhythms Entertainment

Fair Lawn, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Elite Rhythms Entertainment was created by Arial and Tami; two trained professionals who have been in the entertainment business for over 20 years. This dynamic duo turned Elite Rhythms Entertainment into a household name by running a full time mobile DJ and event production company that delivers nothing but a successful event. ERE offers an elite DJ service that focuses on staying ahead of the entertainment trends and always customizes each and every event.

No two events are ever the same.

The staff at Elite Rhythms Entertainment is some of the most sought after entertainers in the tri state area; from ERE's DJ's, MC's, dancers, and live musicians. Always keeping the events fresh yet elegant; Elite Rhythms Entertainment will make sure that your once in lifetime event is mastered with perfection.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Photo booth
Vases

What photo booth items are available?

Backdrop(s)
CD/DVD of Images
Enclosed Booth
Prints
Props

• Maria
    Maria C. Married on 04/30/2022

The Best Entertainment You Can Hire!

Tami, Arial, Ravi, and her team are the best entertainers, DJ, MC, and general hype men I've ever seen. Tami's patience, responsiveness, and communication was unbelievable. She remained available and able to address all my concerns. Preparing for the wedding with Tami was easy and satisfying.

The day of the wedding, this team did so much more for me than I even realized I signed up for. The professionalism is astounding, you can tell they are exceedingly experienced. They provided background music, lighting, photobooth and backdrop, florals, decor, music, TV screens, custom photo montage, photography from the ceremony and cocktail hour on screen, the coolest MC that kept us on schedule, DJ that was able to read our minds, read the crowd, and play the perfect music for the crowd, again the most awesome MC that made us feel like we were celebrities in a club, and a DJ who started singing in the middle of it all!

Absolutely everyone complimented the DJ and MC and asked for their cards. Whatever event we have next, ERE will be there.
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely fantastic!!! My husband and I chose ERE for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Tami and Ariel are AMAZING to work with. Extremely nice and kind and so helpful when it came to planning out all the details. They have a ton of services for your wedding like photographers, videographers & decorations, etc. Ariel was amazing the day of our wedding. He got the crowd going and played everything I had asked for. He was so sweet and respectful and made our day amazing. Would recommend to all!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 07/02/2021

Best of the best! Look no further

ERE is simply THE BEST!
    Tami and Arial are the perfect team. We discussed our vision with Tami in the months leading up to our wedding and she was personable and receptive to all of our requests. On our wedding day, Arial put it into motion perfectly! They were organized, energetic, and invested in making our day just how we envisioned it.
    At our reception, our goal was to keep the energy going and get as many guests on the dance floor. Arial succeeded. We had a packed dance floor all night and I don't think my husband and I left the dance floor. Friends and family have not stopped telling us how much they loved our DJ. If you are looking to get the party going, ERE does just that. ERE exceeded all expectations! We are so grateful and HIGHLY recommend them!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

9-02 Canger Place Fair Lawn, 07410
2014104888
Location of (Elite Rhythms Entertainment)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding