15 Reviews for Elite Rhythms Entertainment

Lights (2)
Lounge Furniture (2)
Decor (1)
15 Elite Rhythms Entertainment Reviews

If you're looking for someone to provide your entertainment for your wedding, you can stop looking NOW. Without a doubt, the ERE team MADE my wedding. HANDS DOWN. People kept ranting and raving about how much fun they had; how awesome everything was; how it was the best wedding they've ever been to...I truly owe it to Arial, Tami and their ERE team. Arial had amazing, non-stop energy as the MC. He did everything I wanted; he kept me well informed the entire time; he got everyone pumped; he got everyone moving; he was hilarious...he was THE BEST. His talent and personality goes unmatched in this industry. His wife, Tami, was the DJ. She played ALL the music I wanted and was on her A- GAME, despite being 8 months pregnant. YOU GO, GIRL! I also corresponded with Tami during my entire preparation process and she was an utter delight! We rented a photo booth from ERE, which was a smash hit and was utilized the entire time. The team member manning the booth was very charismatic and super fun. We chose the 'Dancing on a Cloud' option, and when that smoke came out around us on the dance floor, everyone was in awe. I felt like I was flying, which was appropriate, since we had a 'superhero' theme to our wedding. They also did a custom monogram for us, which came out great! The montage they created for us was so beautiful, I laughed and cried. My brother and (now) husband's two daughters created a song and dance surprise for us, and Tami worked with my brother to make sure it was a success. We also chose to have pictures taken during the party and have them displayed on the monitors; it was so nice and cool to see everyone on the screens MINUTES after! I wish I could replay that day over and over again. From the beginning, ERE was a pleasure to work with. I'm running out of space, so I can't keep raving about them, but EVERYONE NEEDS TO BOOK THESE GUYS! Seriously. You won't regret it! THEY MAKE YOUR DREAM WEDDING A REALITY!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Lounge Furniture, Lights, Decor

My husband and I booked ERE for our 9-2-17 wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased with their work. Pretty much every guest was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. Our guests were raving about how fun the wedding was and we owe a huge thank you to ERE for making it such a great time!!! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jean Marie , 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I booked ERE for our wedding day on August 11th, 2017. They met our needs and exceeded our expectations. They are exceptional in every way possible. From the moment we first met, to the conclusion of our party: their professionalism, service, and overall performance was SPOT ON. Our MC Ariel was incredible, keeping the party going the entire time! He certainly has a way with words and is extraordinary at his job. Tammy "the boss," is extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what needed to be done to make our wedding day that much better. I would certainly recommend their service to anyone looking to throw the BEST event/ party ever. It was said by many of our guests that this was by FAR the best wedding they have ever been to. This could not have happened without the help of Ariel, Tammy, and the entire ERE team! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Profile Picture Anthony, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented the "photo lounge" through Elite Rhythms Entertainment for our wedding on July 21, 2017. It was an absolute HIT! Tami was a pleasure to work with in setting up all the details! We were provided with the newest technology (46 inch touch screen), which all our guests were raving about the whole night! They set up the lounge in such a cool, sleek way that it blended right in at our reception! We had two attendants with our photo lounge who were absolutely FANTASTIC! They were knowledgeable, fun, friendly, and energetic! We highly recommend the photo lounge for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/21/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

My husband and I Love ERE! Tami is amazing! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. We met Tami and her husband at a wedding expo. They were fun, upbeat and always moving around. They set up appointment for us and a week later we met them at their office. They really get to know you and your husband. They want to hear the story of your life. They made us feel really comfortable. We booked with them that night. We couldn't wait for our wedding. We were going to get married in 2018, but moved it up because my husband father wasn't doing so well. They worked with us and our date. Tami and her husband wasn't available for our date but they had the next best thing. They set up appointment with Chris, who works with them. He was amazing. My husband loved his energy and music choices. We just had our wedding in April. Chris was the MC and Jay was the DJ. Chris definitely knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and fully engaged. Most of the guests complimented him on such a great job. Their staff also did a great job with the lighting, their photo lounge. They customized the photo lounge strips with our theme. Everyone loved the photo lounge. We got the pictures and videos back from the photo lounge so quick. If you need a photo booth or DJ I highly recommend ERE!

Profile Picture KRYSTAL, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Lounge Furniture, Lights

I LOVE ERE!! Anything I write here would never be good enough to rave about this crew. First was the amazing Arial and his beautiful wife Tami…WHAT A TEAM! These two were so welcoming that from our first meeting my husband and I felt like we were catching up with best friends! They were so attentive to every email and incredibly easy to work with and trust. They know their vision and your vision and blow any expectations away even when we were so nervous in how our Latin and American side would mix in music…and then came the big day! They walked in with this tremendously talented master crew that made our wedding spectacular! People I didn’t even think would dance were up on the dance floor including our 80 year old guests spinning circles right around all the young ones :) They were hands down the best investment of our day and I wish we can throw another event right away just to get them right back! On top of engaging with our guests and ensuring everyone is having fun out of their seats, they also take the time to make sure the bride and groom are engaged too. They did this amazing dance show with our guests that gave Chris and I a minute to sit back and enjoy our wedding and guests. Aside from first dances it was one of our favorite moments and in a day that passes by in the blink of eye, it was so nice to have those extra moments. We had family asking for business cards for their own future DJ needs and to this day they all still rave about Arial and the team. The fact that any other entertainment business still exists is beyond belief because Elite Rhythms Entertainment is 100% -no doubt about it- THEE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Where do I start? Amazing, fun, professional, accommodating….those words only skim the surface of the level of service we received at our wedding yesterday. Yes, yesterday…we couldn't wait to give these guys a review because they were THAT good.

From day one, Tami and Arial were so much fun to work with and made us feel really comfortable. They were more than happy to help us with any questions we had whether it was about song selections or a photographer. Arial was fantastic and got people on the dance floor that we never thought would make it out there! The music selection was great and Tami really captured the mood we wanted for our wedding day. Although we had to stick within our budget, they still managed to create such an incredible atmosphere at our wedding - if you have no voice at the end of the night, you KNOW you had a great time! The video montage they made for us was wonderful and had people laughing and crying (happy tears of course!) at the same time. It was a great touch :) Tami and Arial are a dream team and coordinated everything with the venue and our officiant to make sure everyone was ready to go from the minute our guests started to arrive. They even made sure we had time to sit down for a few moments to enjoy the night and take it all in. They were accommodating, fun, and truly made our wedding day the most special day of our lives. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

If you don't use ERE for your wedding, your'e making a mistake. Tami, Arial, and the rest of the ERE crew are truly one of a kind and worth every penny. We highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/11/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the moment we met Tami and Ariel, we knew they would be a great fit for our wedding day. They are two people who truly take the time to get to know what you are like and looking for. The attention to every detail from start to finish with great suggestions in between is absolutely amazing. From first meeting to finalizing details; cocktail hour to first course; first dance to last dance. They continually check on you and make sure everything going well and ok as well as making sure you eat. Ariel also makes sure you know what's coming next so you arent suprised its time for a toast or time to stop dancing to eat or look your throwing flowers now.

Ariel is an great MC. He truely knows how to rock the party without going overboard or pushing your guests. From dancing with you to having people sing into the microphone, he doesnt miss a beat. My dance floor was rarely empty. Tami is excellent as a DJ. From the entrance to final dance, she mixed well. Above and beyond with song combinations and selections.

They truly were amazing and created great memories for me, my husband and guests. I will definitely use them in the future for anything requiring DJ/MC services!!!

Profile Picture User2760138, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

We highly recommend ERE for your special event! We used them for our wedding on July 18th 2014 at the Maplewood Country Club and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Arial was so engaging and got all our guests up on the dance floor. It was truly an experience from having every song we picked perfectly transition capturing and highlighting every special reaction to just dancing until our feet hurt!

One of our initial requests was to have a bi-lingual environment since we wanted my Hispanic family to feel comfortable so we wanted to blend Spanish and English, and Arial couldn't have done this better! He was really an integral part of our special night that brought all our family and friends together. It has been two in a half weeks and people are still talking about how great the music and entertainment was!

We also had our monograms and photo booth rental with ERE, great fun pieces I recommend as well. The monogram gave the room the personal touch we wanted and the photo booth gave the opportunity for our guests to have some fun by creating their own take away favor! I must say our guests had a lot of fun with the props and creating their own snap-shots!

Overall, it was truly a pleasure to work with ERE. Tami is one of the most genuine and professional executives I have worked with. Whenever I had a question, there was a response within 24hrs. She is very organized and even when I sent her random emails of music selection she always made sure to update our file. She was really on top of it and did not miss a beat! I knew from our initial meeting last year when I first met Tami, we were in good hands. She is very personable and friendly, truly a pleasure to work with.

I would highly recommend ERE if you want your event to be remembered! Life is much easier to work with people who are truly passionate at what they do, and this is ERE! They exceeded our expectations and sincerely care about their clients.

Joe & Denisse

Profile Picture Denisse, 7/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We wish we could give them higher then a 5 rating!!! ERE is absolutely amazing!!! As soon as we met Ariel and Tami, we knew right away they were the perfect DJ for our wedding. We included a saxophone and percussionist, which made the music even better!! I definitely recommend adding them on! The photo lounge was such a big hit!! We love that everyone was able to leave us video messages after taking the photos (very fun to listen to after the wedding). Tami was so easy to work with and responded quickly to all my emails. They made the night extremely fun and everyone was on the floor dancing all night long!! I highly recommend ERE for your special day! They really know how to have fun and make everyone else have a blast!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used ERE for our reception; they provided dream Photo Lounge. The attendants were absolutely amazing. They were friendly, patient, and SO much fun!!! While we did not use ERE for their other services, I can confidently say that, if the photo booth is any indication, they are absolutely worth the contract.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After meeting with Tami and Arial I knew right away that I wanted them as the entertainment on my wedding day. Tami (the dj) is such a sweet caring fun person who from day one would email me asking how the plans were going and check if I needed help with anything. You could clearly tell that she loves her job and truly wants to help make your day as perfect as you do. Arial(the mc) was just as pleasurable to meet! He has this fun outgoing attitude and once in action he really brought so much energy to everyone at the reception.

Both my husband and I could not be happier with our pick of Elite Rhythms. The whole night our reception had a packed dance floor with great music! We also choose to include their zap photographer to our package and he took some amazing photos that we're being displayed during the night on plasma tvs!
The set up with the plasma screen tvs and the lights was beautiful! On the ballroom ceiling our monogram was displayed and their was an led stage in front of our dance floor that became quite a hit for all of our guests to dance on!

Overall both Tami and Arial were amazing! I recommend them to anyone having a wedding, party, etc. All my guests talk about how much fun and what a great job they did anytime we talk about my wedding.

Elites Rhythms helped make our wedding day perfect and I am so thankful to them for all they did!!!!!

Profile Picture Selena, 11/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do we begin? From the day we sat down with Tami and Arial, we just knew that they would be a perfect fit for us- they are young, in tune with what is "now" at weddings/events and truly get to know what YOU want from your event.

A great understanding of how to kick off the party and keep it going all night- these two are incredible at determining what will work best for the crowd they're entertaining-if you're looking for a DJ to play the traditional "wedding hits" off his Iphone, keep searching because ERE is as custom as you can get. Tami suggested we hire a percussionist for our wedding and it was one of the best pieces of advice we were given- it made SUCH a difference and our guests really got into the dancing (most people said our wedding was one of the most fun-loving, energetic and upbeat weddings they have ever been to) largely because of the music, and how we included a lot of songs that each group of guests at our wedding loved- oldies, Frank Sinatra and throw backs from the early 2000's...ERE played 'em all!

Arial is a genius emcee, reading the crowd- never seeming as if he was a "pushy" yet gently reminding guests of what's to happen next. He's charming and does an incredible job at people a part of the night verses controlling the event.

Our lighting and step & repeat changed the entire "look" of our wedding- adding a unique/modern touch to a very traditional venue (Olde Mill Inn.) We viewed our pictures and were so happy with how the pinks/purple hues showed up in our shots.

If you're looking for a "cookie cutter" or "standard DJ" Elite Rhythms simply won't be what you're looking for- ERE is as custom as you can get. Tami and Arial go above and beyond to make sure they've done everything in their power to create the memories that are going to last you a lifetime. Keep up the unbelievable work, you both made such a difference in our wedding day and we do not know how we could have had as much fun without you!

Profile Picture Christie, 10/4/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommend ERE for their photobooth service. The attendants, Tami and Ariel, were high-energy, professional, and super friendly. My guests raved about them and the booth. They also provided many fun props to use, which made for an even more memorable experience. It was a pleasure to deal with this company and would encourage any New Jersey/New York bride to use them!

Profile Picture User1456265, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It has been over a year since our wedding and when the topic of our wedding comes up in conversation with our friends and family, please are STILL talking about how much fun they had! I watched our wedding video and remembered that I barely sat down the whole night! The dance floor was always packed and I literally danced the night away! I will forever remember the unbelievable fun I had! Thank you so much to Tami and Ariel for making it such a fun and energetic night! You really made the difference!

*Oh and my boss was so impressed by them at the wedding that she then wanted them to do our company holiday party!!!!!

Profile Picture Klara, 10/3/10, 5 Reviews