Elite Rhythms Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Maria
    Maria C. Married on 04/30/2022

The Best Entertainment You Can Hire!

Tami, Arial, Ravi, and her team are the best entertainers, DJ, MC, and general hype men I've ever seen. Tami's patience, responsiveness, and communication was unbelievable. She remained available and able to address all my concerns. Preparing for the wedding with Tami was easy and satisfying.

The day of the wedding, this team did so much more for me than I even realized I signed up for. The professionalism is astounding, you can tell they are exceedingly experienced. They provided background music, lighting, photobooth and backdrop, florals, decor, music, TV screens, custom photo montage, photography from the ceremony and cocktail hour on screen, the coolest MC that kept us on schedule, DJ that was able to read our minds, read the crowd, and play the perfect music for the crowd, again the most awesome MC that made us feel like we were celebrities in a club, and a DJ who started singing in the middle of it all!

Absolutely everyone complimented the DJ and MC and asked for their cards. Whatever event we have next, ERE will be there.
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely fantastic!!! My husband and I chose ERE for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. Tami and Ariel are AMAZING to work with. Extremely nice and kind and so helpful when it came to planning out all the details. They have a ton of services for your wedding like photographers, videographers & decorations, etc. Ariel was amazing the day of our wedding. He got the crowd going and played everything I had asked for. He was so sweet and respectful and made our day amazing. Would recommend to all!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 07/02/2021

Best of the best! Look no further

ERE is simply THE BEST!
    Tami and Arial are the perfect team. We discussed our vision with Tami in the months leading up to our wedding and she was personable and receptive to all of our requests. On our wedding day, Arial put it into motion perfectly! They were organized, energetic, and invested in making our day just how we envisioned it.
    At our reception, our goal was to keep the energy going and get as many guests on the dance floor. Arial succeeded. We had a packed dance floor all night and I don't think my husband and I left the dance floor. Friends and family have not stopped telling us how much they loved our DJ. If you are looking to get the party going, ERE does just that. ERE exceeded all expectations! We are so grateful and HIGHLY recommend them!!!
  • Aleksandra
    Aleksandra K. Married on 04/16/2021

Arial was outstanding

Arial and his DJ were awesome. They read our musical taste perfectly and kept the dance floor full all night. Considering the timing of our wedding (scheduled & rescheduled 3x), everyone came out ready to party and unleashed 12 months of quarantine. Arial was able to develop a rapport with our teen daughters and our older guests - a true talent. Bravo!
    We are looking forward to having ERE at our daughter’s Sweet 16 soon.
  • Courtney
    Courtney N. Married on 04/10/2021

Look no further!

I wish I could rate ERE more than 5 stars! Tami, Arial, and the ERE team are unmatched in everything they do and truly are the best out there. We hired them for DJ/Master of Ceremonies services as well as photo booth, lighting, ceremony music, and videography. They were so communicative, organized, and accommodating from start to finish, even through a pandemic postponement with constant changes. At the wedding, Arial and the ERE team were prompt and super efficient. They knew how to engage with all of our guests and not only start the party right, but keep it going all night long! We had an overwhelming amount of guests ask about who they were and for their information which really speaks to how truly amazing this company is. This was a seamless experience from start to finish for both my husband and I (he was in charge of picking our DJ and he picked right!) ERE is knowledgeable and knows exactly what they're doing. If you're looking to hire anyone else- don't! ERE is who you need!
  • Kristen
    Kristen K. Married on 07/23/2020

Amazing Experience

If you are looking for a wedding where every guest is on the dance floor the entire time, then this is the company to use. I cannot tell you how many guests came up to us to tell us how great our dj Aaron was. We didn’t make a playlist and wanted the dj to just go with the vibe of the crowd and he exceeded our expectations. Our MC Ariel pumped everyone up and the Saxophone player was in the middle of the dance floor throughout the night rocking out with the guests. Our wedding experience was everything we wanted and more and much of that can be attributed to them.
  • Robyn
    Robyn C. Married on 05/09/2020

Great evening!

It has been such a pleasure to work with the owners and other members of their team. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the music and entertainment they provided for our mini dinner wedding reception with our family. The dance floor was moving and people were having so much fun (us at the forefront). They were able to create an atmosphere where we completely forgot about what was happening in the world, and were able to focus on love and family! During this difficult and uncertain time, they were open for communication and always responded in a timely fashion. We are ecstatic to use them again in April for our traditional reception.
  • Courtney
    Courtney D. Married on 12/31/2019

Cannot recommend enough!

Tami and Arial are absolutely amazing to work with. Simultaneously professional and personable, they made the wedding planning process smoother. We had previously been to a wedding that they DJ’d and knew that we wanted to use them as well, and they did not disappoint! Ariel is a great MC who had our family on the dance floor all night and did a perfect New Year’s Eve countdown at midnight to keep the party going. Tami is an amazing DJ (and singer!) and is so well-versed in all types of music to keep everyone dancing. The photo booth was also a huge hit at the wedding. ERE is seriously amazing and we’re so happy we chose them to make our New Year’s Eve wedding the party that we wanted it to be.
  • Kristen
    Kristen R. Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding Nov 2 2019

Tami was prompt and professional to work with on the paperwork end and Ariel was the life of the party! He catered to the demographic of the guests but also made sure to kick it up, when needed. He was such a joy to work with
  • Sonia
    Sonia L. Married on 09/01/2019

Superb work! Highly recommend!

Elite rhythms went above and beyond for my wedding in Jersey City on 9.1.19. From the moment we met with Tammi in the elite rhythm showroom, the company exuded professionalism and expertise. Any vision you might have, they can help bring to life. They took the time to hear our vision and they delivered the most beautiful ceremony set up and champagne wall. My wedding guests raved about their work all night! I would highly recommend this company and I would just like to say thank you again for helping to make my wedding memorable and spectacular.
    Katie G. Married on 09/01/2019

The best ever

My husband and I booked ERE through a recommendation from our wedding planner Erin Pascual - You're the Boss Events. ERE EXCEEDED our expectations, they provided service for both our ceremony and reception we were blown away. From our first meeting with Tami last November to their Instagram posts following the ceremony we have always felt that we were first and our wedding would be exactly what we wanted it, as it was. We were able to fill out forms on their website that allowed us to give them an idea of songs we like and songs we didn't, they took our list and ran with it and so many people have been contacting us asking for their information to book for future events. For our event we had MC Arial, DJ Aaron and MC Dave, aka the ultimate combo. They knew exactly how to mesh the songs together and literally keep everyone on the floor the entire night. We are truly blown away by how wonderful of a team they were, Tami also became my personal therapist the last week leading up to the wedding, they truly show you they care and what to do what is best for the customer. I would recommend them to anyone I know having any kind of event where they are really looking to have a good time! I can't thank them enough for the fun we had, I just can't wait until our friends start to book them too!
  • Brittany
    Brittany E. Married on 07/25/2019

The best ever!

Seriously, look no further and book ERE, it will be the best decision that you EVER make! My husband and I first met Tami and Arial at a wedding a few years ago and even though we had not been dating that long, we swore if we got married that we HAD to have them! As soon as we picked our date I reached out to ERE to make sure they were available, and honestly, if they weren't I would have had to switch my date. Figuring out the details was so easy with Tami, she makes sure that everything runs smoothly for your big day so that there is absolutely no stress involved! Tami dropped the beat ALL NIGHT LONG and Arial ROCKED the crowd on the dance floor. Tami even got on the dance floor to show off her INSANE voice and people just kept requesting more from her! I seriously don't think anyone sat in their seats all night! We wanted to throw the party of the year and with Tami and Arial with us, I think we through the party of the century! I cannot even tell you how many people said it was the best wedding that they have EVER been to, and it's all because of ERE. Since our wedding we have had and insane amount of people ask for their contact info, and that makes us so happy because they are an AMAZING couple and they deserve all the business in the world!!! Hands down THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! Book them and then invite us because we can't wait to go to another wedding with them! :)
  • Gianella
    Gianella Married on 05/11/2019

Fun, Exciting and a Good time!

From Day One we Instantly knew that E.R.E was the one for our Wedding. And we were 110% RIGHT! We got married on 5/11/19 and Arial was AMAZING throughout the whole wedding. Arial IS The Definition of FUN! We met with Arial and Tami and they were so chill and fun to talk to. Arial is sooo funny! He made us feel good and he helped us loosen up at our wedding. He danced the Cotton Eyed Joe with us and it was such a fun time and hilarious moment for us! He just made it sooo much fun that it was contagious for everyone in the room! His upbeat energy spread everywhere that it even got our photographer dancing the Cotton Eyed Joe with us for a bit which was a bonus! LOL All these fun memories that we’ll take with us forever is all thanks to Arial’s UNBelievable Energy! Man, what an awesome time these guys are! You Will NOT regret booking E.R.E Especially if you book M.C Arial! Arial was so engaging and pulled everyone together so we can all have a good time. Both my husband and I brought our Marshmello Helmets to wear during the party. Arial tried it on while being his fun self! He just simply knows how to make everything so much FUN And EXCITING!!!!😆😁😄😃 And last but not least, DJ Leon was SUPER Awesome with the music!! We love the beats that E.R.E has in store for us! Everything was PERFECT because of the E.R.E team! If you’re looking for the greatest, most fun time of your life, then ERE is The PERFECT Entertainment!!! We’re very thankful with E.R.E and the staff for showing us what fun is really All about. Thank you E.R.E!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️5/11/19 🎼🎧🎤🔊🎶🎵 Xoxoxo

_Andrew & Gianella Kaplan
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 03/16/2019

Tami is the best of the best

Finding your vendors is tough but if your in need of an entertainment vendor then ERE is it. You can stop looking and immediately hire ERE!!! From the moment I met with Tami at a Bridal Expo at the cosmopolitan I knew instantly we would be booking them. I told her briefly about our Tim Burton wedding theme and the excitement she showed sealed the deal for me. Tami has been a delight to work with so far anytime I have a question she responds in detail almost immediately and we are so excited to have ERE for our wedding!! 10 stars if that were possible!!
    Sandy Married on 08/11/2018
    I knew I wanted to hire ERE entertainment before we even found our wedding venue! In fact Tami had incredible feedback in regards the type of wedding venue that would fit my personality and the style that my husband and I were going for. Tami was our DJ and Ariel was our incredible high-energy MC. I was not stressed or worried about any of the entertainment aspects of that evening I knew that they could handle my extremely detailed and intense vision! We had multiple performances during the wedding and the run of events with seamless.I worked very closely with Tami months leading up to the wedding to make sure that the music selection matched the style and taste that my husband and I were going for which was not a typical wedding music selection. Tami was extremely patient with all of my crazy requests and gave me such incredible feedback to help keep me on track so that the guests would be engaged/keep dancing on the dance floor and the music style that my husband and I were going for would still be present. ERE really went the extra mile everything was so professional and polished. We also hired a photo booth through their service and our guests really enjoyed it. They provided a USB drive with all of the gas photos and videos afterward which was a fun extra treat!
    Amanda Married on 10/08/2017
    If you're looking for someone to provide your entertainment for your wedding, you can stop looking NOW. Without a doubt, the ERE team MADE my wedding. HANDS DOWN. People kept ranting and raving about how much fun they had; how awesome everything was; how it was the best wedding they've ever been to...I truly owe it to Arial, Tami and their ERE team. Arial had amazing, non-stop energy as the MC. He did everything I wanted; he kept me well informed the entire time; he got everyone pumped; he got everyone moving; he was hilarious...he was THE BEST. His talent and personality goes unmatched in this industry. His wife, Tami, was the DJ. She played ALL the music I wanted and was on her A- GAME, despite being 8 months pregnant. YOU GO, GIRL! I also corresponded with Tami during my entire preparation process and she was an utter delight! We rented a photo booth from ERE, which was a smash hit and was utilized the entire time. The team member manning the booth was very charismatic and super fun. We chose the 'Dancing on a Cloud' option, and when that smoke came out around us on the dance floor, everyone was in awe. I felt like I was flying, which was appropriate, since we had a 'superhero' theme to our wedding. They also did a custom monogram for us, which came out great! The montage they created for us was so beautiful, I laughed and cried. My brother and (now) husband's two daughters created a song and dance surprise for us, and Tami worked with my brother to make sure it was a success. We also chose to have pictures taken during the party and have them displayed on the monitors; it was so nice and cool to see everyone on the screens MINUTES after! I wish I could replay that day over and over again. From the beginning, ERE was a pleasure to work with. I'm running out of space, so I can't keep raving about them, but EVERYONE NEEDS TO BOOK THESE GUYS! Seriously. You won't regret it! THEY MAKE YOUR DREAM WEDDING A REALITY!
    Jean M. Married on 09/02/2017
    My husband and I booked ERE for our 9-2-17 wedding and we couldn’t have been more pleased with their work. Pretty much every guest was on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. Our guests were raving about how fun the wedding was and we owe a huge thank you to ERE for making it such a great time!!! We highly recommend them!
    Anthony Married on 08/11/2017
    My wife and I booked ERE for our wedding day on August 11th, 2017. They met our needs and exceeded our expectations. They are exceptional in every way possible. From the moment we first met, to the conclusion of our party: their professionalism, service, and overall performance was SPOT ON. Our MC Ariel was incredible, keeping the party going the entire time! He certainly has a way with words and is extraordinary at his job. Tammy "the boss," is extremely knowledgeable and knew exactly what needed to be done to make our wedding day that much better. I would certainly recommend their service to anyone looking to throw the BEST event/ party ever. It was said by many of our guests that this was by FAR the best wedding they have ever been to. This could not have happened without the help of Ariel, Tammy, and the entire ERE team! Thank you for making our dreams come true!
    Nicole Married on 07/21/2017
    We rented the "photo lounge" through Elite Rhythms Entertainment for our wedding on July 21, 2017. It was an absolute HIT! Tami was a pleasure to work with in setting up all the details! We were provided with the newest technology (46 inch touch screen), which all our guests were raving about the whole night! They set up the lounge in such a cool, sleek way that it blended right in at our reception! We had two attendants with our photo lounge who were absolutely FANTASTIC! They were knowledgeable, fun, friendly, and energetic! We highly recommend the photo lounge for your wedding!!!
  • KRYSTAL
    Krystal Married on 04/22/2017
    My husband and I Love ERE! Tami is amazing! She is the sweetest person you will ever meet. We met Tami and her husband at a wedding expo. They were fun, upbeat and always moving around. They set up appointment for us and a week later we met them at their office. They really get to know you and your husband. They want to hear the story of your life. They made us feel really comfortable. We booked with them that night. We couldn't wait for our wedding. We were going to get married in 2018, but moved it up because my husband father wasn't doing so well. They worked with us and our date. Tami and her husband wasn't available for our date but they had the next best thing. They set up appointment with Chris, who works with them. He was amazing. My husband loved his energy and music choices. We just had our wedding in April. Chris was the MC and Jay was the DJ. Chris definitely knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and fully engaged. Most of the guests complimented him on such a great job. Their staff also did a great job with the lighting, their photo lounge. They customized the photo lounge strips with our theme. Everyone loved the photo lounge. We got the pictures and videos back from the photo lounge so quick. If you need a photo booth or DJ I highly recommend ERE!
    Amanda Married on 02/05/2017
    I LOVE ERE!! Anything I write here would never be good enough to rave about this crew. First was the amazing Arial and his beautiful wife Tami…WHAT A TEAM! These two were so welcoming that from our first meeting my husband and I felt like we were catching up with best friends! They were so attentive to every email and incredibly easy to work with and trust. They know their vision and your vision and blow any expectations away even when we were so nervous in how our Latin and American side would mix in music…and then came the big day! They walked in with this tremendously talented master crew that made our wedding spectacular! People I didn’t even think would dance were up on the dance floor including our 80 year old guests spinning circles right around all the young ones :) They were hands down the best investment of our day and I wish we can throw another event right away just to get them right back! On top of engaging with our guests and ensuring everyone is having fun out of their seats, they also take the time to make sure the bride and groom are engaged too. They did this amazing dance show with our guests that gave Chris and I a minute to sit back and enjoy our wedding and guests. Aside from first dances it was one of our favorite moments and in a day that passes by in the blink of eye, it was so nice to have those extra moments. We had family asking for business cards for their own future DJ needs and to this day they all still rave about Arial and the team. The fact that any other entertainment business still exists is beyond belief because Elite Rhythms Entertainment is 100% -no doubt about it- THEE BEST!!!
  • User6239105 2+ years ago
    We loved Ariel and Tammy best hype man and music was perfect!!!! we didn't stop dancing it was a awesome wedding
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/11/2015
    Where do I start? Amazing, fun, professional, accommodating….those words only skim the surface of the level of service we received at our wedding yesterday. Yes, yesterday…we couldn't wait to give these guys a review because they were THAT good.

From day one, Tami and Arial were so much fun to work with and made us feel really comfortable. They were more than happy to help us with any questions we had whether it was about song selections or a photographer. Arial was fantastic and got people on the dance floor that we never thought would make it out there! The music selection was great and Tami really captured the mood we wanted for our wedding day. Although we had to stick within our budget, they still managed to create such an incredible atmosphere at our wedding - if you have no voice at the end of the night, you KNOW you had a great time! The video montage they made for us was wonderful and had people laughing and crying (happy tears of course!) at the same time. It was a great touch :) Tami and Arial are a dream team and coordinated everything with the venue and our officiant to make sure everyone was ready to go from the minute our guests started to arrive. They even made sure we had time to sit down for a few moments to enjoy the night and take it all in. They were accommodating, fun, and truly made our wedding day the most special day of our lives. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

If you don't use ERE for your wedding, your'e making a mistake. Tami, Arial, and the rest of the ERE crew are truly one of a kind and worth every penny. We highly recommend!
  • User1833234 2+ years ago
    From the moment we met Tami and Ariel, we knew they would be a great fit for our wedding day. They are two people who truly take the time to get to know what you are like and looking for. The attention to every detail from start to finish with great suggestions in between is absolutely amazing. From first meeting to finalizing details; cocktail hour to first course; first dance to last dance. They continually check on you and make sure everything going well and ok as well as making sure you eat. Ariel also makes sure you know what's coming next so you arent suprised its time for a toast or time to stop dancing to eat or look your throwing flowers now.

Ariel is an great MC. He truely knows how to rock the party without going overboard or pushing your guests. From dancing with you to having people sing into the microphone, he doesnt miss a beat. My dance floor was rarely empty. Tami is excellent as a DJ. From the entrance to final dance, she mixed well. Above and beyond with song combinations and selections.

They truly were amazing and created great memories for me, my husband and guests. I will definitely use them in the future for anything requiring DJ/MC services!!!

Denisse Married on 07/18/2014
    We highly recommend ERE for your special event! We used them for our wedding on July 18th 2014 at the Maplewood Country Club and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Arial was so engaging and got all our guests up on the dance floor. It was truly an experience from having every song we picked perfectly transition capturing and highlighting every special reaction to just dancing until our feet hurt!

One of our initial requests was to have a bi-lingual environment since we wanted my Hispanic family to feel comfortable so we wanted to blend Spanish and English, and Arial couldn't have done this better! He was really an integral part of our special night that brought all our family and friends together. It has been two in a half weeks and people are still talking about how great the music and entertainment was!

We also had our monograms and photo booth rental with ERE, great fun pieces I recommend as well. The monogram gave the room the personal touch we wanted and the photo booth gave the opportunity for our guests to have some fun by creating their own take away favor! I must say our guests had a lot of fun with the props and creating their own snap-shots!

Overall, it was truly a pleasure to work with ERE. Tami is one of the most genuine and professional executives I have worked with. Whenever I had a question, there was a response within 24hrs. She is very organized and even when I sent her random emails of music selection she always made sure to update our file. She was really on top of it and did not miss a beat! I knew from our initial meeting last year when I first met Tami, we were in good hands. She is very personable and friendly, truly a pleasure to work with.

I would highly recommend ERE if you want your event to be remembered! Life is much easier to work with people who are truly passionate at what they do, and this is ERE! They exceeded our expectations and sincerely care about their clients.

Joe & Denisse