Elite Mobile Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,946 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,946 Most Popular Price

Elite Mobile Entertainment is the #1 Choice amongst couples who prioritize quality, professionalism, fun and elegance. Based in Tucson, Serving all of Arizona.

Do you want your celebration designed around you instead of being forced into a mold by a "one size fits all" minded vendor? If you seek a service provider that ensures your satisfaction down to the very last detail, you are in the right place!

Elite Mobile Entertainment makes amazing things happen for amazing people! They provide a first-class, client-centric experience for couples just like you for the biggest celebration of their lifetime. This Tucson wedding DJ company goes above and beyond to create a truly once-in-a-lifetime celebration that you and your guests will remember for generations to come. You will receive professional guidance through every step to ensure your wedding day is nothing but amazing.

They are LGBTQ+ friendly and truly enjoy celebrating LOVE in all of it's beautiful forms.

You wouldn't be reading this if you were willing to settle for any wedding Dj company. Elite Mobile Entertainment offers all of the core services that a wedding DJ and Master of Ceremonies can and should provide along with plenty of extras, without spreading themselves too thin and trying to wear hats that they shouldn't. Top of the line sound and light equipment is included at all levels of service and the most valueable service they provide is a once in a lifetime experience that you will cherish forever.

• Professionally trained MC (True Master of Ceremony services)
  • Live mixing DJ with on air radio experience
  • Premium light and sound equipment
  • Concert/Tour Grade Wireless Microphones
  • Professional Guidance
  • Uplighting & Custom Monograms
  • Comprehensive Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception Services.

Servicing clients that demand the most during their upscale weddings and gala style functions in the greater Tucson and Scottsdale areas.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$2,147

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,946

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$349

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Sharie
    Sharie Married on 05/21/2022

Wedding MC/DJ

Thomas Dean is a very thorough master of ceremony. He asked the questions that we had never thought about. He ensured that our day went smoothly. Our family and friends danced the night away. They were blown away with the uplighting, cold sparklers, astera lights. Thomas also assisted us with a song compilation for our first dance. Elite service is what he delivered on our special day. Thank you!!
    Rebecca S. Married on 05/02/2022

Outstanding DJ Service

Thomas Dean is an excellent choice of DJ services. He communicated thoroughly with us all throughout our planning process for our wedding. He was very flexible with how we filled out our paper work and if changes needed to be made he was very professional with all of it. I want to highlight our reception and ceremony. From beginning to the end he worked with our schedule and checked in with us before every single event that was going to take place. He planned a special surprise for me during our ceremony to honor my mom who passed away 4 years ago. During our honeymoon dollar dance he played amazing songs and when it came for me to dance with my uncle, who is my mothers brother, he played her song that we remember her by. It was the most amazing experience i have ever felt and he planned everything perfect. everyone cleared the dance floor and let me, my uncle, my sisters, and the rest of my family take in this beautiful moment to honor and remember my mother. This was extremely important to me because planning a wedding without her was really hard for me. Thomas Dean really took me by surprise by his creativity and dedication to plan this moment accordingly and he gave me more than i imagined. I highly recommend his business, and i hope you consider him when planning your wedding.
  • illustration stars

Team

Thomas Dean
Thomas Dean
Owner

Thomas Dean is a Tucson native that is recognized as an industry leader in the Tucson community. He has extensive experience working with a culturally diverse clent base and is a true professional.

His experience includes:

• On air experince at several Tucson area radio stations including 93.7 kRQQ, 98.3 KOHT, 97.5 KSJM & 100.9 KZMK in Sierra Vista
  • Professionally trained as both a DJ and Master of Ceremonies
  • Professional training as a lighting designer

He is very personable and outgoing and dedicates himself to his preofession full time.

When not working he enjoys enjoying Arizona's

Corona Ranch Tucson Corona Ranch Tucson Barn & Farm Weddings

Thomas Dean is hands down the most professional DJ I have ever met. It is an absolute privilege to work with Thomas on weddings and other special events. He is organized, pays attention to detail, and collaborates seamlessly with bride, groom, bridal party, family, venue staff, and other vendors. From the get go he has you covered from music, to order of events, and timing. He excels at introductions, announcements, and adapts to your guests to keep them dancing. Lastly, Thomas is among the most reliable vendors in have worked with. Without a doubt, Thomas Dean is the DJ you are looking for!

Oro Valley Tucson, AZ, 85741
5206686600
Location of (Elite Mobile Entertainment)
Paradise Valley, AZ, 85250
Scottsdale, AZ, 85255
Tucson, AZ, 85741

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding