Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tony G DJ and Karaoke Service

Selected as best Tucson DJ service By U.S. Local Business Association

Tony G DJs has been chosen as Tucson's best wedding  DJ company by brides on The Knot and the USLBA. We have 9 top notch DJs with music from the 40's right up to all the latest top 40, hip hop, ballroom, Jazz, Spanish, Country and R & B and we update monthly with DJ, Karaoke and Music videos. All our music is computerized for rapid access and we can rock your event. You may also supply us with up to 500 digital photos and we will make and show a slide show at no additional cost and there is no charge for our standard light show.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Tucson

Follow Tony G DJ and Karaoke Service on

3 Reviews for Tony G DJ and Karaoke Service

Tony G is funny and very professional. He was wonderful to work with as he was very accommodating, flexible, responsive and dependable. Tony was perfect in that he fit right into the festivities without attracting too much attention to himself but focusing the attention on me and my beautiful bride. He stayed an extra hour as the festivities continued and was so good at music selection and organization. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony did an amazing job! He provided music for our ceremony as well and made everything seamless. When it was time to dance, he picked all of the right songs and everyone we talked to had an amazing time! If we ever need a DJ for an event in the future, Tony G will be our first choice!

Profile Picture Alanna, 10/19/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Tony G. was Great! He was very flexible and open to ideas. He gave guidance and suggestions whenever I needed it. He is very energetic and fun, and kept the party going.

Also, I have to admit, I am a little biased-- he is my grandmother's boyfried, and I've known him for years--- but he really is quite wonderful!! I couldn't have hired a better DJ.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/17/10, 5 Reviews