Hans Hutchison Music

13 Reviews for Hans Hutchison Music

• Lindsey

Lindsey O'Shea · Married on 01/20/2019

The Soundtrack for our Dream Wedding

We were absolutely delighted and honored to have Hans as our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour musician, as well as our reception DJ/MC extraordinaire! Yes -- he does it all! Seriously, do yourself a favor and book him for every event possible.

Hans is an incredibly talented classical guitarist. I loved listening to him play “Can’t Help Falling in Love” on acoustic guitar as I walked down the aisle. It is a moment I will not forget. Our guests could not stop raving about the beautiful guitar music he provided during our ceremony and cocktail hour, as well as his tasteful and fun music selections and MC work during our reception. His overall vibe/personality suited our event to a tee! He is so good at “reading the crowd” with the music selections he played, and he was helpful and understanding with any modifications we needed to make (like editing the length of our first dance song, adding an extra toast, or playing a song that our guests requested). Our wedding day flowed seamlessly thanks to the beautiful soundtrack that Hans crafted.

Hans' kindness and professionalism are effusive. He met with us prior to our event and graciously answered all of our questions regarding our timeline, music requests, and the flow of our event.

Hans is “Hans-down” (sorry, I had to) the best!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

Hi Lindsey and Vince!! Thank you so much for the review, you really touched on all the points! I'm so happy that you chose me to work with you, you guys are total sweethearts!! All my best to you both :) Hans

Sam Mcguffin · Married on 12/16/2018

Hans Rules!

DJs are integral to successful weddings--they set the pace for the ceremony, establish the tone for the reception. Hans, as a DJ, is fantastic. But he's far more than a typical DJ. He plays acoustic guitar wonderfully and is brilliant with his communication. Need something different? Want specific songs played at specific times? Hans can pull it off with style to spare.

I highly recommend hiring Hans as the DJ for your wedding. He'll bring class and poise and construct an excellent setlist that will be sure to bring your guests to the dance floor.

[I hired Hans for our wedding on 12/16/2018 at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum]

Sent on 01/21/2019

Thank you Sam!
    You and Kaitlin were an absolute joy to work with and, honestly, you and your guests renewed my faith in the future of dancing!! After watching the way you and your whole crew danced their faces off I got all warm and fuzzy inside :) All my best to you two and your lives together.
    Best,
    Hans

Camille · Married on 10/13/2018

“Hans is life!” - enthused wedding guest

Hans makes the entertainment part of wedding planning easy. He is organized, professional, experienced, and fun to work with. Hans played acoustic songs during our rainy ceremony and played Over the Rainbow when a rainbow appeared before I walked down the aisle. He rolled with the punches and managed to play all the “rain” related music that our crazy guests requested after almost being rained out at our ceremony. All our guests, and I mean everyone, was out on the dance floor busting a move and Hans even managed to join the crowd a time or two. Most notable was when one of our guests managed to convinced Has to join us at the after party, the night was a nonstop dance party! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Hans!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

You two are the sweetest!! That was an amazing night. 3-C ranch was a total score and the late night spot was a real nice touch. My favorite was your first dance to "Joy of My Life" by Fogerty, I'd never heard that song and you made it a new favorite! I sincerely hope we get to cross paths again :) All my best, Hans

Award

Hans Hutchison Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,475.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,475.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• 234 E Helen St Tucson, 85705 See on map