Hans Hutchison DJ & Guitarist

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,175 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,175 Most Popular Price

Thanks for considering my services!
I’d like to share a few things that set me distinctly apart from other DJ's...

I'm a musician. I've studied music since I was about 8 years old, it's in my blood! I'm constantly researching music, new and old, and thinking of how these songs can fit into my clients unique visions.

You won't be handed you off to an apprentice to handle your big day. I'm with you from the beginning to the end. I work with you on the timing and organization of the entire evening and I'll be there to handle every detail. And since I don't employ apprentices, I can prioritize quality while keeping costs low.

I utilize crowd management rather than high volume. Tired of hearing a DJ scream on a microphone to get peoples attention? Me too. I use simple and effective techniques to direct your guests so they feel like they're being guided rather than herded.

I am a team player. I know almost every vendor in town and I love seeing them all because I work WITH them. As your MC (Master of Ceremonies), your DJ is a crucial part of the timing and organization of the entire wedding. Imagine announcing that dinner is ready before the kitchen is ready to serve. Or that it's time for the cake cut while the photographer is busy taking shots of guests outside. Or your first dance being played as you're on the way to the bathroom?? These details are constantly in flux and I never make an announcement that everyone isn't in place for.

I'm a dedicated wedding professional. I grew into this job organically over 20 years of weekend gigs until seven years ago when I took the leap and quit my day job to dedicate myself fully to my love of music and creating the perfect atmosphere for weddings.

If you think my thoughtful, custom approach complements your vision I hope to hear from you soon!
Best,
Hans Hutchison

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,975

What is included in the starting price?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,175

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Hallie E. Married on 06/04/2022

Fantastic musician and DJ!

As a musician and DJ Hans is the total package! We received SO many compliments on his performance, and on the great music that was played throughout the reception. We can't recommend Hans enough :)

Hans Hutchison DJ & Guitarist's reply:

Hi Hallie & Doug, Thank you both so much for the sweet words, it means so much to me that you enjoyed your wedding! I had a wonderful time that night with you and your guests :) All my best to you both! Hans
    Nicole K. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly Recommend as guitar and DJ combo!!

We had a very positive experience with Hans and highly recommend him for your wedding guitarist / DJ!! Hans is very professional, easy to work with, responsive, and we were very happy not only with the planning, but he did an excellent job day of!! He played beautiful ceremony guitar and kept the night flowing perfectly! In planning for our wedding, Hans has a questionnaire that we reviewed together and he had great suggestions for the schedule, realistic times for things, songs in areas we were stuck, and all of that was very helpful! Throughout the night, he kept the guests informed as needed, but was not an overbearing DJ, which is what we were looking for. We really enjoyed working with him and highly recommend Hans!!

Hans Hutchison DJ & Guitarist's reply:

Thank you Nicole & Mike! I love how detailed you were in this review. You pointed out some things that I don't usually think about and I'm so glad that you appreciated the little bit of help that I offer :) You two were a joy to work with and I'm so happy that you enjoyed the night, it was amazing!!! All my best to you both, Hans

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

132 S Melrose Ave Tucson, AZ, 85745
5202454691
Location of (Hans Hutchison DJ & Guitarist)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding