Hans Hutchison Music

The couple
The couple

11 Reviews for Hans Hutchison Music

Camille · Married on 10/13/2018

“Hans is life!” - enthused wedding guest

Hans makes the entertainment part of wedding planning easy. He is organized, professional, experienced, and fun to work with. Hans played acoustic songs during our rainy ceremony and played Over the Rainbow when a rainbow appeared before I walked down the aisle. He rolled with the punches and managed to play all the “rain” related music that our crazy guests requested after almost being rained out at our ceremony. All our guests, and I mean everyone, was out on the dance floor busting a move and Hans even managed to join the crowd a time or two. Most notable was when one of our guests managed to convinced Has to join us at the after party, the night was a nonstop dance party! Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Hans!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

You two are the sweetest!! That was an amazing night. 3-C ranch was a total score and the late night spot was a real nice touch. My favorite was your first dance to "Joy of My Life" by Fogerty, I'd never heard that song and you made it a new favorite! I sincerely hope we get to cross paths again :) All my best, Hans

Marisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Hans was our wedding DJ and he did a great job! His communication was great, he helped us stay organized and on schedule. We had such a great night with him as our DJ. He also played acoustic guitar for our ceremony which we loved!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

Thank you Marisa!! It was a pleasure to be a part of you and Joe's wedding!! You and your guests were so much fun, the dancing was off the charts! All my best to you both :) Hans

Danielle · Married on 12/08/2017

I recently had a destination wedding in Tucson, AZ and I was extremely nervous planning a wedding from afar especially when trying to decide our vendors such as the DJ. Hans was great to work with!! He was easy to get ahold of and had great ideas towards ceremony music, etc. He was excellent on the guitar during the ceremony! My guests absolutely loved Hans as he took requests and kept the party going on the dance floor. He stayed over the time he was hired just to accommodate our guests music requests. Very personable! Highly Recommend Hans!

Award

Hans Hutchison Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,475.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,475.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• 234 E Helen St Tucson, AZ 85705 See on map