234 E Helen St, Tucson, AZ 85705 Map · Phone number

d874b4653b06d0b4 Wedding Shot copy

17 Reviews for Hans Hutchison Music

1 User photo

Mondi N. · Married on 04/11/2020

Absolutely love Hans and his music/DJ work!

We are SO very glad we chose Hans to play guitar at our ceremony/cocktail hour and DJ our reception, for many reasons. Hans was so fun to work with during planning - he really knew all the right questions to ask, kept us feeling calm and excited and was very accommodating when we gave him a list of like 40 "must play" songs. He also went above and beyond by recording a bunch of different options for our ceremony music. His style and vibe aligned so well with what we were looking for - an alternative to the cheesy stereotype of the wedding DJ (sorry!).

The day of was just as amazing - so many friends and family complemented Hans's performance during the ceremony & cocktail hour and commented on how kind and professional he was throughout. I know he did a lot of work behind the scenes because he played music/DJ'd at three different locations that day. It was really important to us to have an amazing and very long dance party and Hans's DJ work made that a reality. Our people were on the dance floor all night and so many people let me know they loved the playlist - not just the usual wedding list.

We truly loved working with Hans and couldn't more highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

Yay Yay Yay! I'm so glad you had such a nice time at your wedding Mandi!! I really had a blast as well, I couldn't believe you guys just kept dancing all night :) All my best to you guys! - Hans

Audrey · Married on 02/15/2020

Amazing Musician/DJ

We picked out Hans to be our musician/DJ, because we heard him sing and play the guitar locally at a Hotel Congress event, and then found out he did weddings. He is one talented guy with an awesome laid-back character. He played the guitar as I walked down the aisle- setting the scene for a perfect goose-bump moment. He transitioned to DJ for the cocktail hour and reception- keeping the energy light and fun for the entire event. We love how professional, classic, and fun he was- creating the most awesome atmosphere on our wedding. We absolutely adore Hans and could not be happier with him being a part of our day!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

Audrey and Avery! Thank you so much for the sweet review, it means so much to me that you took the time to do that for me. It was so fun working with you and your wedding was a blast! I adore you both as well :) All My Best, Hans

Tay · Married on 01/11/2020

Incredible DJ and Acoustic guitar player

Hans was our DJ in January and he couldn't be the nicest most easiest going guy. He's very easy to talk to and wants to make sure your day goes well! Not only did my husband and I love him but our guests loved him. If I lived in AZ I'd recommend him to everyone I know unless he's willing to travel to Chicago.

Sent on 02/12/2020

Hans Hutchison Music's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor, you guys were so fun and easy to work with!! I appreciate your review :)
    All my best,
    Hans

Award

Hans Hutchison Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1475.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Disco Ball
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1475
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• 234 E Helen St Tucson, 85705 See on map
    5202454691 (Phone number)
    Location of (Hans Hutchison Music)