Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Elite Entertainment, LLC

We are Elite Entertainment, and we are here to make your event truly memorable. An event in which every one of your guests will talk about for years to come. We have over twelve years of experience in the wedding business, so we know exactly how to cater to you and make sure everything at your event runs smoothly. We take pride in playing great music that you want to hear, as well as setting a beautiful ambiance to completely change the atmosphere of any venue. Our company has full liability insurance up to $2,000,000, and we can provide proof of insurance to any venue who requires it at any time. We work on our music collection every week to make sure we have the latest top songs of all genres available to you. All of our music is purchased legally through iTunes. Every event is different, with different people and different tastes in music, so we always build our playlists around our client's preferred music, not only our own.

Follow Elite Entertainment, LLC on

3a1e9c1c9945749a 1522406523 269e2bc3bd4dfc76 1522406522 0e0d997fb114696d 152240

8 Reviews for Elite Entertainment, LLC

Nikki · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

After a recommendation from a friend, i decided to reach out to Elite Entertainment for my Indian/Persian fusion wedding. We were told the team had done fusion weddings in the past and would prepare to mix Indian, Persian and American music. Elite did not let us down!! We were very impressed by how easily Binda was able to seamlessly mix all the different styles of music, plus he made for an amazing MC! We also hired Elite for our lighting needs and were not let down. Binda and Team were very easy to work with and were one of our favorite vendors. Even when we needed uplights (very last minute) for one of our pre-wedding events, Binda was able to provide us the lighting and made our event stress free. It was very refreshing to work with someone who was so professional, kind, and amazing at his job!! We would recommend (and have already!) to anybody we know! Binda and Team were an integral part of making our day memorable!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Richa Sahai · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome Music and Lighting during our Wedding

Binda and his team did an amazing job throughout the entire wedding weekend, I can't thank them enough. Since Day 1 Binda was was one of the most responsive and supportive vendors to work with. All the lighting, gobo design, and music was great!! So many of my guests and friends were asking about his services. He also definitely did an excellent job of keeping the hype up and engaging the crowd. We will definitely be reaching out to Elite for my little sisters wedding in 2020!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

R · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Binda - the guests at my wedding were RAVING about him. A few weeks before the
    wedding, I gave Binda a very detailed timeline with lots of song cues and requests throughout various events. He was very prepared and knew exactly what to do and when. He played a great mix of songs based on the style I told him I liked and knew how to read the crowd. My husband's family is not Indian, and to get them on the dance floor, he played some good 70s jams. He knows how to cater to the crowd and the bride/groom's requests and his music was simply so fun that my guests barely left the dance floor in the 2.5 hours it was open. He is also very detail oriented when he sets up. I also hired Binda to do lighting for my wedding and my husband noticed how meticulous he and his assistant were in making sure every detail was just right on the day of the wedding. He definitely wants to make sure you have an awesome day and is extremely professional. I got so many compliments across the board on his DJ skills - don't hesitate, HIRE HIM!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Elite Entertainment, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 100.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Hip Hop
    International
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen