Covington, GA 30016 Map · Phone number

About Elite Design

Elite Floral Design was born from our core belief that couple should be able to afford elegant floral décor for their most memorable occasions. We have since expanded into an all-inclusive service provider of floral aesthetics and event planning, delivering services ranging from creating floral arrangements, programs, favors, locating venues, and vendor referrals no matter how simple or elaborate your desires.

Since 2001, Georgians have been graced with the floral artistry of Elite Design. We take pride in delighting couples with floral designs that integrate creativity, beauty, and distinctive personal style. Our goal is to bring happiness and beauty of every bride and ceremony we service. Since we take the utmost pride in our patrons' satisfaction, Elite Floral Design selects only the highest quality materials for your bouquets, floral arrangements and décor.

We understand that like couples, no two events are exactly the same so we offer you a consultation, free of obligation, to determine what works best for you. Our consultations are held by appointment to ensure that every client is given our undivided attention. It takes hours to research and locate reputable vendors that provide quality product at a fair price. Elite Floral Design does the research for you and comparison shop within a network of reputable wedding professionals while remaining within your budget. Have a look at our photostream:http://www.flickr.com/photos/elitedesignsbydaphne/

WFC08 11

Elite Design 7
  • Melissa

Melissa D · Married on 04/27/2019

Blessed beyond

I was referred to Daphne by a close family member. I had a small budget and I was completely clueless about wedding designs and decor. She was absolutely amazing. She was able to accommodate my budget in such a small period of time. And in the wedding world that's going over and beyond. The pictures I have are not enough to explain how beautiful my event came to be. Daphne was a one stop shop for all of our wedding needs for the ceremony and the reception. She made the event effortless.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Elite Design 15
  • Chuqin

Chuqin · Married on 11/24/2018

Daphne blew our mind

Daphne is awesome!! She went above and beyond to make our wedding day so beautiful. We had a small budget for the flowers and I was completely clueless what we needed or wanted, Daphne very patiently, kindly and professionally walked me through the process, with many revisions, and upgraded our rentals to fit the venue perfectly. My husband was absolutely stunned when he saw the flowers. My girls and our guests love everything Daphne has done for us, from the pew markers to the bouquets to the cake decorations. She is also very creative in helping us recycling our flowers from the ceremony for our reception. I cannot recommend Daphne enough.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Events By Ccm · Married on 11/19/2018

Wonderful Florals!

I obtained amazing floral from Ms. Daphne! I will be utilizing her services again.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Elite Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning work! We are absolutely in love with Elite Design!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding.

• Live Free Photography
    Live Free Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning floral arrangements! We are absolutely in love with Elite Design!! Highly recommend for modern brides looking for an incredible choice for their beautiful wedding.

• An Affair 2 Remember
    An Affair 2 Remember Wedding Planners

Daphne of Elite Design, I must say she is at the top of her game. I recommend her services for all your floral needs. Very professional, her communication was superb and my order was delivered on time (which I so loved). She is defiantly one that goes above and beyond the call of duty. Daphne will always be my #1 Floral Designer!!

• Covington, 30016 See on map