Atlanta, GA 30349 Map · Phone number

About An Affair 2 Remember

An Affair 2 Remember is a full service event planning company. We specialize in Special Occasions, Destination Weddings. Corporate, Bridal Affairs, Wedding Butler and Custom Candy Buffets.

Hiring a professional Wedding Planner is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. At An Affair 2 Remember we work with brides who are looking for something "different" for their wedding day. Our team is best known for its creativity and attention to detail to produce a "never before seen event" each and every time. By being aware of your vision and listening to your ideas, we will create An Affair 2 Remember for you and your guest.

Call us today, we'd love to chat with you!!

Follow An Affair 2 Remember on

table seating

5 Reviews for An Affair 2 Remember

• W

Wanda · Married on 08/08/2015

Helena is awsome, I have used her on a previous ocasion. Helena makes any event worry and stress free. I felt as though I needed to be doing something, but all I had to do was express what I wanted and she made it happen. I said I wanted a WOW effect and that's exactly what I got. Helena is the absolute best at her job.

Sent on 07/07/2015

C · event on 10/04/2014

Helena and her staff at An Affair to Remember are amazing! They are professional, prompt, and great with details. Definitely, one of the best event planners around!

Sent on 06/29/2015

An Affair 2 Remember's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. It was our pleasure!!

Deborah · event on 10/04/2014

An Affair 2 Remember did a wonderful job for my daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party. The staff was very professional, personable, and exceeded all of my expectations. My daughter's party theme was Shop Till You
    Drop. The venue was transformed into an upscale department store, with beautifully dressed mannequins in the display window, decorative shopping bags used for centerpieces, balloons cascading from the ceiling like grapes, and a delicious candy buffet with all of your favorite sweets. It was a hit with all of the teens. My daughter and friends said it was the best party that they attended.

Sent on 08/04/2015

An Affair 2 Remember's reply:

Deborah,
    It was our pleasure working with you and we are delighted that you were satisfied Looking forward to working with you again!.

• Elite Design
    Elite Design Wedding Florists

I recommend the services of An Affair 2 Remember to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. Helena and her staff truly take the pressure off and work behind the scenes to make sure the wedding is exactly what a brides expects. Her communication was excellent, clear directions were provided for delivery and set up on the day of the event. ~ Daphne S-W, www.elitedesignsbydaphne.com 404.454.3877

• Atlanta, 30349 See on map