Element Special Events

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Element Special Events is a full service wedding and events planning and coordination company in Fort Collins, Colorado. I specialize in creating beautiful memories for couples on their big day. Aspiring to deliver the vision of the couple by adding unique and personalized touches to each event and strive to ensure that the couple's wedding day is a unique, stress free and special life moment.

Creating an inclusive environment for all clients is very important to me. Love is love. I respect each couple's choices and I embrace all humans regardless of your pronouns. Please know I will do everything possible to make the wedding planning experience special for all couples.

Element Special Events offers a variety of services and packages that can be customized to each client’s needs. I pride myself on offering a unique package that suits the needs of each individual couple. Starting with a meeting to get to know you and help create your vision. I offer full and partial planning services and can advise clients on everything from budget analysis, vendor selection and timeline management. I will look after all the tiny details so the couple can enjoy the wedding journey and look forward to a seamless and memorable day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Message vendor
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 12/10/2022

Well organized

Scott and I were a "go with the flow couple" and Rebecca gave us some really great ideas that we hadn't even thought of using. I struggled to get an idea of how to organize planning and she shared such valuable tools to keep us on budget and kept us so organized.
  • John
    John Married on 11/26/2022

Amazing experience!!!

Wow, such a great experience!!! I can't recommend Rebecca and ESE more! From the first consultation, I just knew we were in good hands finding vendors, keeping payment schedules on time and organizing the most beautiful day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Element Special Events 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

Team

Rebecca Grabler
Rebecca Grabler
President

Rebecca started Pure Spark Studio & Communications in 2022. She has 17 years in corporate and non profit events and communicatoins. She graduated from University of Denver with a Spanish degree.

Later, she pursued her MBA from Daniels College of Business. Most recently, she taught high school business- can you believe it? Rebecca's humor is contagious and her enthusiasm for excellence is outstanding.

Waking up every morning knowing I get to do what I love is an absolute gift," said Rebecca.

Fort Collins, Colorado Fort Collins, CO, 80528
9702319000
Location of (Element Special Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding