Hesperia, CA 92345 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Proposals Entertainment

Elegant Proposals Entertainment provides Southern California with the classiest, most elegant Disc Jockey (DJ) entertainment that can be found. Our prices are very affordable and our value is through the roof. If you wold like your guests to have the time of their lives and leave them saying "WOW", please look us up or simply give me a call at (760)887-4727. I would love to meet with you to discuss your dreams.

• Arrowhead DJ and Photo Booths
  • Audio Concepts Disc Jockey Ser
  • Backbeat Events
674e8f06c60e7494 1282102058573 IMG0987sm
Marc, prime entertainer at elegant proposals.
Spencer. Elegant Proposals assistant.
Spencer. Elegant Proposals assistant.
Marc, Southern California's best Entertainer
Marc, Southern California's best Entertainer
Spencer
Spencer
674e8f06c60e7494 1282102058573 IMG0987sm

28 Reviews for Elegant Proposals Entertainment

Lizbeth · Married on 08/09/2014

He was amazing! Played music according to the mood of the crowd! He was also very good with our hectic time schedule that was pushed back a little bit. Definitely recommending him to my friends!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Christine · Married on 05/25/2014

Thank You Marc, for doing such a great job at Carla and Adams wedding on May 24, 2014, at the Monterey Hill venue.
    You did everything you promised and more! You kept the party rocking, you helped me in all my communication needs with the venue, and made it such a special day for all of us!
    We loved the Photo booth, and the Candy Bar that you provided in your services, both were such a huge hit!
    I would recommend you any time!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Carla · Married on 05/24/2014

Marc at Elegant Proposals Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding on 5/24/14 and he was awesome! I don't think the day would have gone nearly as well without him there! in addition to the very easy to use website tools he has for picking out music, I was able to call and talk to him when I had a question or talk through email, and he always responded very quickly. At the wedding he provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception; he arrived early in the day to set up his equipment and to ask me and my mom if there was anything we needed, right away he told us he was more than happy to be our go to man, which was awesome because the venue people fell short in that area. In addition to bringing all the music stuff he also brought a candy bar (which people loved way more than I thought they would, seriously what a huge hit that was!) and a Photo Booth (also a huge hit!) a BOGO light with our names in our colors (very pretty! and added an extra layer to the customized feel in the room) and uplighting also in our colors. He even brought an extra attendant to run the photo booth so that was great! throughout the evening he would stop over with me or my mom or my MOH and see if everything was going well, if there was something he could help get done... So when the venue failed to have to patio cleaned and welcoming for guests to use after the ceremony, Marc was able to talk to the event captain and get them on that! within a few minutes chairs were being reset up as promised!
    Throughout the evening and after the wedding I have gotten nothing but complements on what an awesome wedding we had and how great the DJ was! Marc really is everything a bride could ask for!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Award

Elegant Proposals Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

• Hesperia, 92345 See on map
    Location of (Elegant Proposals Entertainment)