1745 Bassett Drive, Mankato, MN 56001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Elegant Affairs DJ

Elegant Affairs is a Mankato based Christian DJ company, with one goal: Get your guests to say, "That was the most fun I have ever had at a wedding reception!"

Matt is a 20 year dj and loves guiding each couple through the wedding planning process. Recommended by many of the area's most reputable hotels, country clubs and catering facilities for their in-depth planning, professionalism, and positive attitudes.

We believe weddings are the first of many celebrations in a marriage. We simplify the overwhelming task of planning with our helpful communications and consistent videos, emails, meetings, and resources.

Our amazing crew of Master Coordinators and DJs help us entertain over 175 couples and their guests each year.

Our process works like this: Step 1: Go to our website at elegantaffairsdj.com and look through the video clips describing your options. Step 2: Decide what you want for your night. Step 3: Give us a call and let's talk.

Follow Elegant Affairs DJ on

1 User photo

Elegant Affairs DJ 1
  • Jen

Jen Thiem · Married on 05/11/2019

Everything we could have asked for

Matt was amazing. We got so many compliments on his work. We had such a good time. Half of our guests were still dancing at the end of the night!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Erica · Married on 09/29/2017

If could give Matt and his crew a 10 I would because he went above and beyond making our wedding the most fun it could possibly be! Not only did he make it the best reception I have ever experienced, but also helped with music during our ceremony. He kept everyone entertained during the whole night and I couldn't believe the number of people still on the dance floor by the end! Several people came up to me telling me how awesome our DJ was! Him and his wife are wonderful and easy to work with which made things a lot easier for us! He helped make the night absolutely perfect and I will definitely be recommending Elegant Affairs for future brides and grooms! Thanks again for everything Matt!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

AMAZING! They are worth every cent! They not only are amazing at DJ'ing, but they entertain your guests with amazing games and challenges the entire reception! We have heard from many guests that it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and it was solely because of this DJ!!! I could not say enough good things about them! I would HIGHLY recommend getting them! There is no one else like them!!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Elegant Affairs DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elegant Affairs DJ 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• SR Photography
    SR Photography Wedding Photographers

Hands down, one of the best I have ever worked with. They don't just sit behind their computer and go through the playlist, they entertain. I have done over 100 weddings and it is a guarantee that when Elegant Affairs is doing the wedding, it will be a blast and make my job so much easier! People are laughing more, dancing more, and even I don't want to leave when my time is up!

• 1745 Bassett Drive Mankato, 56001 See on map