Elegant Affairs DJ Reviews

28 Reviews for Elegant Affairs DJ

1 User photo

Elegant Affairs DJ 1

Erica · Married on 09/29/2017

If could give Matt and his crew a 10 I would because he went above and beyond making our wedding the most fun it could possibly be! Not only did he make it the best reception I have ever experienced, but also helped with music during our ceremony. He kept everyone entertained during the whole night and I couldn't believe the number of people still on the dance floor by the end! Several people came up to me telling me how awesome our DJ was! Him and his wife are wonderful and easy to work with which made things a lot easier for us! He helped make the night absolutely perfect and I will definitely be recommending Elegant Affairs for future brides and grooms! Thanks again for everything Matt!

Laura · Married on 01/21/2017

AMAZING! They are worth every cent! They not only are amazing at DJ'ing, but they entertain your guests with amazing games and challenges the entire reception! We have heard from many guests that it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and it was solely because of this DJ!!! I could not say enough good things about them! I would HIGHLY recommend getting them! There is no one else like them!!

Karen · Married on 11/18/2016

We had been to a wedding where Elegant Affairs officiated the reception. We were so impressed (most fun we have had at a reception), that I had the bride & groom make the trek to Mankato to meet with Matt, and he was booked for the wedding before we left. The goal was to have the guests comment on the "best reception ever", and, we achieved that goal, hearing this from many of the guests. The reception was high energy & Matt knew how to work the crowd. It was fantastic and worth every penny spent. There is nothing you need to worry about at the reception. Matt kept the crowd updated when things were going to be done (speeches, dances, etc), and allowed the bride/groom to just enjoy themselves (which they did). The reception is a huge part of the day, thus, leave the work to the professionals. You won't be disappointed. The dance floor was busy all night, which is what was wanted. The games added to the laughter & many guests had not been exposed to this type of reception. Thank you Matt (& Matt's brother) for making the day truly a memorable one, even with the season's first blizzard (November 18). This company is HIGHLY recommended.

Lindsay · Married on 07/23/2016

Perfect pairing of Elegant Affairs DJ at the Mankato Brewery with Parties and Weddings Plus decorating and photo book makes for a beautiful and fun wedding reception!

Tyler · Married on 07/23/2016

Exceptional. Elegant Affairs is not your typical DJ, standing behind the board and playing music, they are your reception planner / entertainment. We had several guests asking who the "blond lady" was because she was never behind the board but rather out in front of the guests playing games and entertaining the crowed . There was never a dull moment throughout the night and the dance floor was always full. Its been over a month since our wedding night and we are still getting asked who our DJ was. We could not have dreamed for better! We selected Elegant Affairs because we wanted our reception to be a party, and that is exactly what we got.

Matt at Elegant Affairs really made our wedding night spectacular! We had so much fun having him as our DJ. There was not a dull night! Our wedding was a big fat Greek wedding and we had a very rowdy wedding party. Matt did such a good job at just rolling with the energy that we were giving him! I have had so many compliments of our DJ and how amazing he was the whole night! I would recommend this company to anyone that is having any type of party. Simply the best!

Give Matt a call, he is very good at explaining his services.

Laura · Married on 05/21/2016

We had a last minute change with our DJ and although it stressed the bride out a little, no one else would have ever known! Things went very smoothly the entire day. My only regrets were getting the lighting package (partly our own fault, TONS of windows in our venue and paying extra for mood lighting probably wasn't necessary) and that we made a long list of songs to be played and very few of them were. Otherwise we heard nothing but good things about Elegant Affairs and have had several engaged friends ask who we used, so all around we were pleased!

By far, the best DJ experience I've ever witnessed! My guests must have felt the same as they were asking the DJ to consider traveling out-of-state for their events! We upgraded our DJ package to include Carol, definitely worth it!

Marissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Amazing Experience! Our guests were commenting all night and into the next week about how great our DJ was! Our dance floor was always full and everyone had a blast!

Shelby · Married on 08/15/2015

I cannot recommend Elegant Affairs enough! Not only did they provide a fabulous DJ service for our wedding, but they gave us so many great ideas to use to make our special day even better! The MC made the night, he was professional and on top of everything! They went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect! It was so much fun and our guests truly enjoyed every single second. I had SO many compliments!

Elegant Affairs is the BEST DJ!! As a bride, I received amazing comments about them from my wedding guests. Because of them, my guests said our wedding was the funnest wedding they've ever been to. Hire Elegant Affairs - you won't be disappointed!!

• User4193296 · 2+ years ago

I have seen this DJ in person at a friend's wedding and the way that Matt engages the audience was very entertaining and fun. He is super professional and accommodating and easy to communicate with.

Simply blown away! Patrick was a hit! There wasn't a single person who wasn't impressed! Worth every penny!

Gale · Married on 08/01/2015

Everyone had SO much fun. People were talking about the entertainment and how wonderful everything was for days. Carol was right in dancing and having fun with the kids. All the games were just a blast. We laughed so hard. She had everything planned out just beautifully for our special day. We are so glad we chose Elegant Affairs.

Samantha · Married on 07/18/2015

Book them now!!! This couple and their crew are truly a blessing! Carol was the DJ at our wedding three years ago and people still tell me how great she was. They want your day to be as memorable as you do. Every special touch they bring is worth every penny! They did an amazing job at my sisters wedding last weekend also and I was so excited to get to talk to Carol again!
    Thank you Elegant Affairs for everything!

Katie and Ben · Married on 07/11/2015

Mega Matt and his crew are absolutely the best in the wedding industry when it comes to being a videographer and a DJ! We let them "run loose" with the music video and couldn't be more thrilled with the result! It sums up the day perfectly in less than 5 minutes - something we are sure to watch in the coming years over and over again! However, elegant affair's excellence doesn't stop there. At the reception, we played game after game after game, which kept the partying hopping and the guests dancing! My husband and I have been to our fair share of weddings in the past couple years, over 10 weddings, and none of them kept the energy throughout the night like Mega Matt. We received compliments all night about how spectacular our DJ was and how much fun everyone was having. If you are looking to have the perfect wedding reception, you will not go wrong with Mega Matt and his crew!

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

Elegant Affairs went over and above to help make our wedding day the best day ever!! When I say best day ever I truly mean it! Their kind, thoughtfulness, professionalism, expertise and humor made us feel like we had it all together that day. They not only kept the dance floor going, but also made it entertaining for others who didn't like to dance. They were with us the whole day and kept us on track with the schedule while still making it fun and flexible. I would recommend them over anyone!!! 100% :)

Elegant affairs made the reception so much fun. So many of our wedding guests came up to us at the end of the night and said it was the best reception they had ever been to. They had games and entertainment and made sure nobody was ever bored

Elegant Affairs did such a great job. We were really nervous to find a DJ that could keep everyone on the dance floor as our venue had a bar attached and we didn't want people spending the night at the bar. They kept everyone involved and interacted with our guests and it truly was a party. We have been told so many times that it was the "best wedding dance they've ever been too." Thank you again for your wonderful support throughout the whole process and for making it a night we will never forget.

Everyone complimented on how this was the best DJ service they have ever seen and how well they worked with the crowed to make sure everyone one was involved!

Hannah · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding was back in 2014 and seriously was amazing. Our reception is still the talk for how fun it was! We had Matt personally DJing for us and the whole evening was a blast. They pay close attention to the party guest vibes and make sure people are having fun. I found him (he found us!) at the southern MN brides show in Mankato. He walked up to us and say, “hey, can I be your DJ?” Super friendly and accommodating and the truly try to get the best understanding from the wedding couple to see what kind of vibe you’re aiming for. They deliver! Worth every penny!!!

We had an MC and DJ through Elegant Affairs and they were AMAZING! As many people know, the DJ and/or MC can really make or break the dance and our situation was no different. Due to major flooding in the area all of our guests and vendors had a 45 minute detour to our already somewhat remote barn venue. They were still early and kept the party going even when the caterers/bar were very late and several guests left early to avoid the backroads in the dark. They were extremely flexible in canceling things we had planned to keep the flow of the dance going, but always asked us before doing so. They had a way of pulling us to ask us questions or throw out suggestions without making it seem as if they kept dragging us away from our dance floor. We had several friends and family compliment them and we could not have asked for a better team! I would recommend this company to anyone! The owner states that he matches you with his DJs and MCs that he feels will best match your personalities and/or event type and he could not have done a better job for us!

• tonia

tonia · Married on 06/28/2014

Elegant Affairs was wonderful. We walked into our reception and I was blown away at how professional the guys looked. I was amazed at the one DJ, as he was dressed in a pink shirt, as one of our colors were pink. Thought that was so neat. Also, they did an amazing job throughout the whole night. The music, games, and overall performance was perfect. We couldn't have picked anyone better. We also got so many compliments about how our dance was so fun. I would recommend Elegant Affairs if you are looking for a down right good time with some great guys.

Matt at Elegant Affairs DJ was great! Scott and I knew we wanted a specific kind of music at our wedding. We were very set on not having "club" music played. Matt was so amazing with our strict demand and he only played what we wanted and it was a hit! Our dance floor was ful all night long. He had great equipment and the lighting was amazing! Everybody loved it! The best part of Elegant affiars is they DO NOT charge by the hour, and that helped my budget so much. I would recomend Elegant Affairs to everyone for any event he did an amazng job! Thanks Matt!