Box 923, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

16 Reviews for Electric Entertainment

Easily the most stress free part of our wedding. Not only was John on top of everything we asked before we asked it, but he was also keeping a watchful eye on every potential disaster situation, ready to lend his expertise whenever he could. Seriously, a few things went wrong with the venue, and he was able to control the flow of events with his programming to help us ensure that everything went smoothly. He was the only part of the wedding that I wasn't concerned about at all and the only part of the wedding that went perfectly according to plan. 100% would recommend, made our lives a lot easier.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Nikki · Married on 10/12/2013

We chose John not because he was on the recommended vendor list but, because his reviews were fantastic! Here's another one! My husband's family is from Ireland and we asked him to play traditional Irish music and American Irish music! He did! We were so happy with the playlist that was both Italian and Irish. He was alway easy to get a hold of through phone and email. He made me at ease and told me everything was going to be great that day! He did our ceremony and reception and all the songs I chose were played. We had bag pipes and he worked along side of them:) Thank you!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Megan · Married on 04/28/2013

I went with John Romani as the DJ for my wedding and I don't regret it. I really value responsiveness and John was just that. He replied to all emails within a couple of hours and made the process very easy for me. I was able to select songs I wanted to play, didn't want to play, etc. and he valued my input and selected additional songs according to our specifications. I had several guests say that the DJ did no wrong on our wedding night and that all songs played were a hit with our audience. John helped make my wedding the perfect night!

Sent on 05/13/2013