Eleanor Kathryn Photography

$4,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

HI, FRIEND!

Something that you should know about me is that I am a sentimental fool and the likelihood of me crying on your wedding day is incredibly high. The reason that I specialize in weddings is because they make me extremely happy. Your wedding day isn’t just your best day ever, it’s mine too; and I get to have “the best day ever” roughly 3-4 times a month! Who else can say that?! I consider myself lucky that I get to photograph weddings for a living, I truly can’t imagine a job that I would love more.

I thrive under pressure and I love the challenges that get thrown my way on a wedding day. You’re running late at the salon and our portrait time is cut in half? Challenge accepted. Need someone to pin boutonnieres on the groomsmen? I’m here for you! It’s time for your dress to be bustled and there’s no one there to do it? Say hello to your honorary MOH. 💁🏻‍♀️ Trust me, if I photograph your wedding, you’ll be in good hands!

When it comes down to it, I want to photograph all of the weddings. Is that possible? No, of course not. Could I photograph your wedding? Yes. There are thousands of photographers who shoot weddings, your options are truly endless. But I do hope that if you’re even the slightest bit interested in EKP, you’ll shoot me an email, because there is nothing that I’d love more than to be a part of your wedding day. 😘

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

wedding photography instructor at Hawkeye Community College.
member of the board of directors for the Professional Photographers of Iowa.
member of the advisory board for the Photography Program at Hawkeye Community College.

recognized as one of the top ten photographers in Iowa by the Professional Photographers of Iowa in 2016, 2017 + 2018.
nominated for three grand imaging awards by the Professional Photographers of America in 2019.

⬇️ these are a few of my favorite things ⬇️

reading. apple chai tea. dogs. family. harry potter. rainy days. mark rothko. grey's anatomy. florence, italy.
laughing. youtube. 90's everything. book stores. sleeping in. lipstick. forensic files. emojis. the secret life of walter mitty.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Abbi G. Married on 08/06/2021

Best Wedding Photographer in the Area

Due to Covid-19, our original wedding plans were completely turned upside down. Kaely was AMAZING to work with through all of the changes! She was punctual, professional, and so personable throughout our engagement pictures and our wedding day. She made group pictures painless for everyone, and all of our pictures turned out so much better than we could have ever imagined. She had great ideas for us, but was also SO go with the flow. With it being only our immediate family, it was significantly less structured than many weddings. By the end of the day, she was really just part of the family. We HIGHLY recommend EKP to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!
    Jenna W. Married on 07/10/2020

Best Decision made in wedding planning

Working with Kaely for our wedding was amazing. She answered all of my questions and was very prompt in her response. She was very easy to work with for our engagement pictures even when we had to switch the date on a short notice. She made my husband and me feel comfortable during the entire session and was able to capture our true personalities.

For our wedding, she was very professional and captured our day exactly the way we wanted it. She made sure she got all of our pictures we requested and even went to extra measures to get our must have photos. She was able to work well with our large wedding party and photos before the ceremony went very smoothly. We never felt like we had a camera in our face throughout the day and she captured our true emotions. She was so fun to be around all day as well. We received our full album back within a very reasonable time. The work Kaely does is phenomenal. I would definitely recommend Eleanor Kathryn Photography to everyone!
    Abbey H. Married on 08/17/2019

Best wedding decision you can make!

Kaely is amazing to work with! Everything was so organized and thought through. I couldn't imagine having anyone else take our wedding photos. You will not be disappointed!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Deals

Eleanor Kathryn Photography 1
Exclusive

1602 57th Street Garrison, IA, 52229
3193611914
Location of (Eleanor Kathryn Photography)

Eleanor Kathryn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eleanor Kathryn Photography include in the starting price?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eleanor Kathryn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eleanor Kathryn Photography offer?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Eleanor Kathryn Photography offer?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eleanor Kathryn Photography offer for wedding events?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Eleanor Kathryn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Eleanor Kathryn Photography offer?

Eleanor Kathryn Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding