Saint Paul, MN 55123 Map · Phone number

About EK Floral Design

EK Floral Design is a home-based business serving the greater Twin Cities. It is here to assist and create beautiful floral accents for your wedding day or special event. Whether it's using floral designs for a simple touch or flowers that need to make big statements, EK Floral Design is there to help in every step of the way.

Photo4
IMG 2991
IMG 2550

7 Reviews for EK Floral Design

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2009

Erica did a great job on our flowers! I showed her an inspiration photo for my bouquet and she replicated it wonderfully! All of the bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and centerpieces were beautiful and just as promised. The cost was significantly less than other florists we had visited with. We were very pleased with Erica's work!

Sent on 08/17/2009

Jackie · Married on 05/17/2008

Erica did a wonderful job, I didn't know what I wanted.as far as flowers go. Together we came up the bouquets, arrangements and centerpieces. They turned out better than I expected! She was flexible when I needed to change the order, and meeting with her and communication was easy! I would highly recommend her. She makes what could be stressful, relaxing and easy.
    Thank you Erica!

Sent on 06/07/2008

Richelle · Married on 07/07/2007

EK designs was WONDERFUL. She was friendly, helpful and feasable when planning the wedding. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL....my wedding boquet was priceless. The day of the wedding we were running behind and Erica was willing to help set up and pin at VERY last min. I would recommend EK designs to anyone and I have. Everyone that I have given her information to has used her as well and has been VERY happy with her as well!!

Sent on 05/06/2008