9263 Ravenna Rd Unit A-5, Twinsburg, OH 44087 Map · Phone number

About Eighty Eight Photo

Eighty Eight Photo is led by Photographer/Owner Sam Comandatore. With years of experience in Wedding/Event photography and Portraiture we are available for both local Northeast Ohio, and Destination Weddings. We pride ourselves in personal touches from the photos we take to the personalized meetings and coverages we offer our clients. We also provide custom designed wedding albums, invites, and thank you cards. Feel free to call or email us with any question you may have.

Phone: 330.842.4015

Eighty Eight Photo 6
Eighty Eight Photo 7
  • Megan

Megan Elavsky · Getting married on 06/05/2020

WOW! One of the best decisions for our wedding

Where can I even begin? Eighty eight photography / Sam was an absolute exceptional person/business to work with. My husband and I were continually impressed with his responsiveness, professionalism, humor, and craft. He met with us multiple times to ensure he understood our vision, and we are beyond pleased with the results. Sam is extremely talented and takes his work very seriously. He also made the day of so simple and easily directed so we did not have to worry during the day of. During the reception and ceremony, he was not in the way, and the pictures reflect very candid moments (which are some of our favorites!). If it was possible to give a 15/10 stars for this company/Sam, I would do so. I can't recommend enough!

Sent on 06/04/2019

J · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome! Loved it!

Eighty Eight Photography is awesome to work with! They create beautiful and unique photos that look amazing! Before the wedding date Sam kept in touch occasionally checking in to be sure everything was planned and set for the big day. He always quickly responded to all our questions. He is very friendly and has a very welcoming personality making him easy to work with. The day of Sam and Kris both arrived to their set upon locations on time and ready to work! I would 100 PERCENT recommend them for any occasion you would like photographed!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2019

LAURA · Married on 06/01/2019

better than pizza !

Sam is the best! Of course I wanted a photographer who takes great photos- which he blew out of the water.... but I also wanted a photographer who thought of unique pics to take, had complete confidence in the pictures he was taking, kept the bridal party on our timeline, and who kept things fun! We pretty much were best friends with Sam the entire day as if we had known him forever. We had tons of laughs with him and we definitely never had to do a fake laugh or a fake smile during the entire photo shoot. I was genuinely laughing because he made it fun! He was there to capture special moments that we can now cherish forever. Candid photos were a must-have for me and I have so many to look back at and laugh/cry from the amazing memories. I recently posted the “sneak-peak” album that Sam created from my wedding last weekend and it’s insane how many people compliment the photography. I’m totally obsessed with the all of the photos and I’m proud to show them off to my friends and family :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Eighty Eight Photo 8
    Eighty Eight Photo 9
    Eighty Eight Photo 10
    Eighty Eight Photo 11
    Eighty Eight Photo 12

Eighty Eight Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• The Tanglewood Club
    The Tanglewood Club Country Club Weddings

Absolutely great photographer! Love working with Eighty Eight Photo!

• Buckeye State Entertainment
    Buckeye State Entertainment Wedding DJs

In fifteen years in the business, I have run across many good photographers. Eighty Eight Photo in my eyes sticks out as one of the best! Their attention to detail, creative artistry, and professionalism is second to none. They are a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend them to any bride and/or groom looking for a photographer. If you are looking for world class talent from a local company, look no further!

• Audio Extremes Entertainment
    Audio Extremes Entertainment Wedding DJs

Sam and his team do a great job.

• 9263 Ravenna Rd Unit A-5 Twinsburg, 44087 See on map