eGolden Moments Photo + Film

$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

😻😻😻😻😻😻

WEDDING PHOTO AND VIDEO FOR THE CASUAL BRIDE WHO LOVES CANDIDLY PURE MOMENTS AND THOUGHTFUL PLANNING

Hi! I'm Elizabeth! I’m a sarcastic cat-lover rooted in the Kansas City, Missouri area (Lenexa). As a Kansas City Wedding Photographer, I believe in giving you more than pretty pictures. Hey, you’re getting married! That’s kind of a big deal, so you deserve an experience.

I am NOT the photographer for you if you want to smile at the camera throughout your entire wedding day. If you want to have a blast with your favorite person, your lobster, the mac to your cheese (ok, I’m hungry now), keep reading and reach out because I think we need to be best friends like yesterday…

After photographing more than 100 weddings since 2014, I know what it takes to get the job done and have a blast along the way. That’s why I take my job seriously to ensure your day is 100% taken care of!

✨I always arrive early on the day to ensure I won’t get stuck in traffic and can get to know the layout of your venue before I begin shooting.
✨I have backup gear on me at all times, so if something breaks, we are covered.
✨You can always count on me to have a handful of umbrellas on hand and a backup plan in case rain interrupts your day.
✨Your images will always be kept safe. I store them in three different locations until they are delivered, keep all images on my personal hard drive for two years, and your online gallery never expires.
✨If you have any burning questions throughout the whole wedding planning process, I’m only a text away! When you hire me, you gain peace of mind that you don’t have to worry about a thing!

Just hit the message vendor button or contact me through my website to get the party started! ✨🎉✨

Location
eGolden Moments Photography is based in Topeka and Overland Park, Kansas. They service the Kansas City metropolitan area.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Erin
    Erin P. Getting married on 07/07/2022

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Elizabeth is the best. Not only is she amazingly talented, creative, and professional, but she truly went above and beyond for us. We had to postpone our wedding a couple of times due to the pandemic and Elizabeth was always on top of it, offering ideas, solutions and support. When we finally got to have our day, Elizabeth took the most beautiful photos that captured all of our joy and excitement and Kyle captured every beautiful moment on video. I can be critical of myself in photos, but I can honestly say there isn't a single shot that I'm not 100% in love with from all of our sessions with her. I am relieved that eGolden Moments will be there next year to capture our big reception with all of our loved ones and I can't wait to work with her and Kyle again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 06/10/2022

Absolute best of the best

Let me start by saying that I researched over 14 photographers – Elizabeth was the first one I met with and loved her from the start. Take it from me, she is the best out there. After each photographer I looked into or talked to, I just felt like Elizabeth had the personality that matched mine. In terms of value, she provided the best package options of all the photographers based on length of time, number of photographers, and videography option. I know that everyone values different things in a photographer. I was specifically looking for a more candid “in-the-moment” style and Elizabeth does it so beautifully. Now for the best part… she EXCEEDED our expectations. I knew she was good, but my husband and I both are so happy with the photos we have seen so far that I just know I made the absolute best choice. From engagement photos to wedding photos, there was even a moment when I posted on FB that I was looking for professional headshot photographer and Elizabeth took her personal time to compile a list of photographers and sent them to me. You are getting so much more than just a photographer with this team – they treat you like a legit friend you’ve had for years. They were an absolute hype-team and the photos show that, because I am having the absolute best time in every photo. There are also some photos they got that were total ninja shots because I had no idea they were even there! I cried seeing our photo and video preview and getting to relive the moments that she captured. I am forever grateful and thankful for this badass team for being a part of something so special and putting their full heart into every part of it without question!
    Nichole S. Married on 04/30/2022

Better than the best!

Elizabeth is simply the best! She was apart of our dream wedding giveaway and gave us the most special photos from my surprise engagement, engagement session, and our wedding. She captured my spouse and I’s personalities perfectly and was so much fun to work with with. Our sunset photos are absolutely amazing. Elizabeth is not only just a photographer, she’s a great support system to have throughout the planning process and she really listens to what you want and envision your day being. We love her and will recommend her a million times over!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jamie & Dylan
    24 photos · 09/22/2018

Lenexa Lenexa, KS, 66215
8168201184
Location of (eGolden Moments Photo + Film)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding