eGolden Moments Photo + Film Reviews

37 Reviews for eGolden Moments Photo + Film

• Erin

Erin P. · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Best. Photographer. Ever.

Elizabeth is the best. Not only is she amazingly talented, creative, and professional, but she truly went above and beyond for us. We had to postpone our wedding a couple of times due to the pandemic and Elizabeth was always on top of it, offering ideas, solutions and support. When we finally got to have our day, Elizabeth took the most beautiful photos that captured all of our joy and excitement and Kyle captured every beautiful moment on video. I can be critical of myself in photos, but I can honestly say there isn't a single shot that I'm not 100% in love with from all of our sessions with her. I am relieved that eGolden Moments will be there next year to capture our big reception with all of our loved ones and I can't wait to work with her and Kyle again!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Alysen L. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Best Wedding Photographer in KC!

I cannot say enough great things about Elizabeth and the whole eGolden Moments team! From day 1 , Elizabeth made sure that the process was as easy and painless as possible. Communication and attention to detail were KEY in her process, and I couldn't have been happier. On top of all of her hard word around our engagement and wedding photos, she also partnered with our coordinator to build the perfect reception timeline for our big day. We just got our photos and video back (two weeks early!) and I am so happy with every single photo. She was able to capture every important moment of the day and looking at the pictures takes me right back. Thank you so much Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Lauren · Getting married on 07/02/2021

I wish I could give 10 stars!!!

eGolden moments is absolutely amazing! Elizabeth was so helpful through the whole process, she is professional, very experienced, and extremely talented. YOU WILL LOVE WORKING WITH HER from early planning stages, to photo time, and to getting your fantastic pictures! Our pictures are beautiful, captured our personality, and will be something we look back on for the rest of our life.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa W. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Stellar Enthusiasm meets professional

When I ran across the brochure for eGloden Moments photography, I knew I had stumbled across something different and unique. I loved her blog style info. After reading through the brochure, I felt like I knew her pretty well already and had a good sense of who she was, her personality as a photographer, etc. I was looking for unique and different, but wanted competent photography. Elizabeth's portfolio speaks for itself. Additionally, her website is an amazing collage of her work and blogs with informative collections of wedding tips, tricks, and hacks. I love how responsive she is to messages. Her goal is to bring the lifelong dream of your special day to fruition with stellar execution and minimal interference.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Britta

Britta T. · Married on 11/28/2020

Breathtaking Photo & Video!

Our photos and video from Elizabeth are BREATHTAKING. I mean, beyond stunning. Starting with our engagement session, she made herself available on the only day we could take our photos. Despite terrible weather that day, she made our outdoor photos look amazing & turned them around within a week!

During the planning process, she put together our timeline, then helped me re-do the timeline a week before the wedding due to covid-19 changes. She gave so many helpful tips in the planning process and thoughtful suggestions when she saw another wedding with something she knew I was envisioning for our day.

Her team showed up promptly on wedding day and got straight to work taking detail shots. She made our family portraits fly by but still got our full shot list covered. She took our bridal party pictures at nearby scenic spots and captured our large bridal party so well! Loved all the different angles of our ceremony and reception thanks to her second shooter. We had our sneak peek the next day and a full blog post with 100 photos within a week! Her quick turnaround time doesn’t sacrifice any quality either.

We also hired her for video. My husband likes the video even more than the photos! We had our social media teaser video within a week of our wedding and loved it. But the full video with the vow voiceovers, clips of our first dance, fun shots of our guests, and more....it truly allows us to relive our wedding day. We’ll treasure eGolden Moments’ artwork forever!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Laura

Laura A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Elizabeth is awesome! She's always quick to respond and got our engagement and wedding pictures back to us ahead of schedule! Our first engagement shoot ended up being in the pouring rain. Not only did Elizabeth get stunning pictures and make the day fun but she also allowed us to do another mini-shoot since the first one didn't go as planned. Completely unexpected and goes to show she truly cares about her clients. At our wedding, she was super efficient with our picture list that we got done early allowing for more portraits as well as extra downtime! Every picture she took is absolutely gorgeous and we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 11/16/2020

Monica B. · Married on 09/05/2020

Awesome Experience!

I reached out to Elizabeth last minute in a panic to book her for videography services for my wedding. She was so accommodating and flexible with me and really took the time to understand our needs. She is extremely organized and responsive and the final product of our wedding video still brings me to tears. She is talented and precise in her work and efficient. Her turn around time for our video was QUICK. If you are on the fence about doing videography DO IT, and book Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Aidan B. · Married on 07/11/2020

Very sweet & knows what she’s doing

AMAZING!!! Elizabeth drove out of her way for our wedding. COVID created many last minute changes to our ceremony but she worked with it and our pictures came out great. I love her photography style and how laid back she is. Definitely knows what’s she’s doing!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Christi W. · Married on 06/06/2020

Best Photographer Ever!

Elizabeth was seriously the best photographer we have ever had to pleasure of working with! She was so easy to work with and made the process move seamlessly. Her professionalism and creativity is second to none. She captured all of the most cherishing moments more than we could have ever hoped. Our pictures are stunning and we just can’t stop looking at them!

Sent on 06/10/2020

Samantha G. · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing photographer!

Elizabeth is phenomenal, period. Her images speak for themselves, but you truly get the full package working with her. From our initial phone call, she put me at ease. After our engagement session, I was worried we would have zero good photos since we chose to include our black lab puppy (who is adorable, but also loves to explore and hates photos). Somehow, she captured amazing images and made it look like he cooperated the whole time. She deserves every single one of the many prestigious awards she has received. Her top priority is making sure your wedding day is absolutely perfect and that you have photos to remember how amazing it was. She is easy-going, easy to work with, and comes prepared with a plan. She played a significant part in helping me plan my wedding day. She is so knowledgeable in regards to weddings in general, and was able to answer all of my questions. There are so many little things that you don’t think of (like when do I have my mom put on her corsage?), and Elizabeth was there with an answer or a plan every time something came up. We had a large bridal party (18 total) and a large, complex family, and she somehow kept everyone organized and was able to capture amazing photos! She truly cares for her couples and goes out of her way to make working with her an incredible experience. I hope I never have to have another wedding, but if I had to do it all over, I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

Everything I could ever want

Elizabeth was an amazing addition to my wedding team. Not only is she a talented photographer, she also helps you with anything else you may need. I was drawn to her because of her openness about loving cats...but I quickly discovered her keen artistic eye, her planning abilities, and friendly enthusiasm that made me feel at ease. She helped me get my timelines straight, made it so I knew what was happening when and didn't have to stress, and was there to get everyone into place on the day. She even managed to make my camera shy husband have fun and genuinely laugh while taking pictures. She does amazing portraits and captures wonderful candid shots that I will treasure forever. I could not have made a better decision! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 10/05/2019

Best wedding photographer in KC!

I can't say enough good things about Elizabeth. Not only did we receive HUNDREDS of stunning wedding shots, but my now-husband is not a photo person. She did an incredible job making him feel relaxed and keeping us laughing during our engagement and wedding photos. We asked for candid and fun and she delivered. I've seen other photos for other couples, too, and she does an incredible job adhering to a couple's preferences while letting her talent shine through. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

A blast to work with!

We went with Elizabeth from eGolden moments and I‘m so glad we did! She did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. Communication was very open and Elizabeth listened to what we wanted and made that come to life in the pictures. Everything from pricing to extras was laid out in the beginning so there were no surprises. I felt very comfortable working with her, as well as her husband and second shooter Jenny. They were all a delight! We are a rather nerdy couple but wanted to have a classy wedding with a hint of our nerdy side showing through. We also got a beautiful wedding video that helps us to cherish the day. If you are on the fence about getting one, I suggest that you do. I am glad we chose to have one, it was beautiful. Many happy tears shed, couldn’t have asked for more! Elizabeth really was able to capture the essence and beauty of the day. We would absolutely work with her again!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Janelle W. · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply, the best

Overall: 10/10
    Timeliness: 10/10
    Product: 10/10
    Ease to work with: 10/10

Elizabeth was so easy to work with! She made a lot of things a breeze for our wedding, including helping us create a timeline and keeping us on track. Her photos are so romantic and light but also very natural. She does an amazing job of capturing what’s going on without feeling intrusive. And she did an amazing job of telling us what to do when we were feeling awkward. A lot of her instructions are “snuggle” and “love on each other”, which remind you to have some time for each other on your wedding day.

She also has such a thorough list that makes sure she gets everything photographed. Every single detail! Even if I forgot to tell her about it, she managed to find it!

Elizabeth was this first vendor that we booked and it was pretty much right after we were engaged. Her pricing was very fair and we loved that her packages include all the photos and no watermarks. She also doesn’t require you to get prints/books through her but you still can! Her art style and flexibility are a couple of the reasons why we loved Elizabeth!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Kate · Married on 07/20/2019

Book her now!!!

I believe everything happens for a reason. My original photographer had unexpected health issues five months out from my wedding. Luckily, Elizabeth was available on my wedding date and she absolutely blew us away. From our first meeting, she was extremely organized and it was obvious she was a pro. The day of, she kept us all on schedule and did family formals in 30 minutes.. with my family we can’t even do a selfie in less than 5! She endured a 110 degree heat index with us and was able to deliver the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Even after the wedding, she was still so positive and respectful and we are try grateful that we had her for our photographer!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing!!!

We loved working with EGoldenmoments! She did a fantastic job! She was efficient and turned our photos around super quick and she was super easy to work with! She made it a point to get to know my husband and I so that she could best photograph us and our families! We would chose her over and over again!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Pictures

Elizabeth takes BEAUTIFUL pictures that allow you to relive your wedding day! We loved our engagement photos and our wedding pictures were everything we wanted! Elizabeth not only makes sure that you have pictures that you love and cherish, but she also helps you plan your day and help you with any other wedding struggles. If you are looking for a top notch photographer, Elizabeth is your person!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best of the Best

I don't even know how to start with this review, I am so stunned with my photos. Elizabeth knows weddings like the back of her hand and will take care of your day 100%. I never once had to stress about my wedding photos after hiring Elizabeth and knew that no matter what, they would be gorgeous photos. I wasn't wrong! Elizabeth is a step (or three) above the rest with her professional and beautiful work. She answered all questions I had leading up to the day no matter how silly they were. She was not only a vendor at my wedding but a friend too. Each wedding she photographs is unique and looks different from the rest. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are both galleries are will treasure for the rest of my life and will proudly pass on to future generations. I cannot recommend Elizabeth enough to future couples. Not only will she make you feel comfortable through the process and the wedding day, but she will also follow up with you after the wedding and keep in touch. For Elizabeth, you are not a transaction, you're a new friendship.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 05/24/2019

Great to work with, stunning pictures

Elizabeth was so great to work with! She always responded quickly via email to questions going into the wedding and went above and beyond by giving helpful hints. On the wedding day she was super flexible and accommodating as our plans kept changing with the weather. She took care to get a detailed photo list before the wedding and ensured all of our requests were fulfilled. We got our pictures back quickly, even getting previews while we were still on our honeymoon. The pictures are absolutely stunning! From capturing the perfect first look moment, to literal dancing in the rain, till the most gorgeous sunset the pictures are absolutely perfect. Every time I look at our pictures, I find a new favorite because Elizabeth did a wonderful job of capturing our day.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • lindsay1888

Lindsay · Married on 11/17/2018

Elizabeth did a fantastic job on our engagement photos last week. We had to reschedule a couple of times and she was extremely accommodating and very quick to reply to emails (even when she was out of town!). My fiancé are both very awkward people but she did a great job at helping us pose and she really captured the love and humor in our relationship. She even came to our house to take a few pictures with our cat! We got our pictures back very quickly and there are so many awesome ones that we can't even begin to choose a favorite. If we didn't have a wedding photographer in the family, we would most definitely be using eGolden Moments for our wedding as well! Thank you so much for capturing such wonderful memories.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Mikayla · Married on 07/21/2018

Elizabeth is absolutely amazing! I served as wedding planner on a wedding this July and she goes above and beyond what I have ever seen of a photographer! Elizabeth is extremely organized! She is not only taking your pictures, but she is jumping in to assist whenever she sees that someone can use a helping hand. As the wedding planner it was my role to transport the cake (which can be quite the task since so much is at stake!). Elizabeth, without even being asked, offered her assistance to help me. This is so unheard of. She will be there for you in so many ways on top of her already amazing photography skills. There is no question that Elizabeth's work will be all over my own website. This says a lot, because I am so particular of my own brand and I trust in her work and eye for spectacular photography! I love her expertise in paying attention to all of the details and pulling out the beautiful colors surrounding us at the wedding and in every day life such as her signature sunset photos! OMG check them out - stunning! I look forward to working with Elizabeth on many weddings to come and seeing her continue to flourish in the wedding industry. She's here to stay as a staple in this amazing industry and she is a must for your special day!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sicily · Married on 07/21/2018

Elizabeth is a wonderful photographer! She's so fun to work with! Our engagement photos turned out great! Our wedding sunset shots turned out magical. That was one thing that REALLY SET eGOLDEN MOMENTS APART - SUNSET PHOTOS!! Highly recommend eGolden Moments! Plus she's an animal lover, she loves working with pets in photo shoots. After wedding: AMAZING!! Elizabeth provided the best overall experience and captured some timeless images! I am so grateful for her talents! I HIGHLY recommend her and her wedding packages!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Robin · Married on 06/01/2018

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER OF ALL TIME!!Elizabeth photographed our wedding in June 2018 & she was amazing! We started planning our wedding a year out, but it wasn’t until a couple of months before our wedding that I found Elizabeth. I’d emailed, talked to, & met with several photographers, but wasn’t confident enough in any of them to lock them in to do the wedding. That is......until I came across eGolden Moments. I was so impressed with her photos, how easy she was to talk to, how detailed she was in prepping for the shoot, & how quickly she responded every time a contacted her (within minutes)! I immediately knew after seeing her photos & meeting with her that she had to do the wedding! I booked her right away & am so happy that I did! She did an amazing job with our wedding photos & i was so surprised with how quickly she got all of the pictures back to me! Everyone kept saying how sweet she was & how amazing the pictures were! Not to mention, her prices are awesome!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/11/2018

Elizabeth is an amazing photographer with a lot of heart for what she does. She went above and beyond for us and captured every special moment between us between our engagement photos and wedding photos. She is very easy to work with and has a lot of amazing ideas to make your photos the best! I absolutely love how all of our photos turned out! Especially our sunset photos. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

I was online looking for a new photographer for our wedding. The lady I had my heart set on was already booked for the date we had chosen. I'll admit I was extremely disappointed and negative about finding a new photographer. Then I came across Elizabeth's sunset pictures. I knew in that moment that she was the one!! She had a good balance of photography and art which was exactly what I was looking for. Not only is she great behind the camera she is also extremely organized. Like super crazy organized!! Not sure I would have ever nailed down my day of schedule without her.
    Needless to say, if you are looking for someone to capture your memories beautifully all while keeping you on schedule and make you feel special...you've found your girl!

Sent on 05/09/2018