PO Box 5573, Tallahassee, FL 32314 Map · Phone number

About Effortless Travel

I am a licensed, insured travel consultant committed to ensuring your travel is truly effortless. I have traveled throughout the Caribbean, all over the US, Canada, and many countries in Europe. My travel has provided me with the tools and knowledge to find the best available options to make your wedding or honeymoon romantic, memorable and cost efficient! For Expert Insights It’s my job and passion to know the world’s greatest destinations inside and out. My expertise and resources give you an insider’s view when planning your next vacation. To Save You Time My extensive knowledge of cruise lines, resorts, airlines and tour operators means I can cut through the clutter and zero in on the vacation you really want. To Save You Money I have access to discounted, limited-time offers and exclusive benefits you cannot obtain on your own. To Personalize Your Vacation Through a global network of trusted travel partners, I can custom-tailor your vacation to perfectly match your individual needs and desires. To Be There When You Need Us Sometimes the perfectly planned dream vacation hits snags, like a missed plane connection, a front desk clerk who can’t find your hotel reservation or a medical emergency. When you book with me, all you have to do is make one simple phone call and I will handle the rest. Email or call me today and let's plan your once in a lifetime! Florida Seller of Travel # ST15578

Follow Effortless Travel on

boatonbeach
sng085
conch train lighthouse

Effortless Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance