2410 Andover Dr., Valdosta, GA 31602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Palm Travel Group

Palm Travel group specializes in creating custom travel packages for Luxury Travel, Family Vacations, Honeymoons & Destination Weddings. Sandals and AMResorts certified agent. Jamaica and Orlando Specialist.

Follow Palm Travel Group on
Room with a view
zombj couple pool 1a1 51 2006555 161002663442642

2 Reviews for Palm Travel Group

Claire Siceloff · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Best choice for honeymoon planning!

Claire Walton with Palm Travel Group was the best! I met her at a bridal expo and she helped coordinate everything we wanted for our honeymoon! She met with my fiance and I and listened to everything we hoped to get out of our honeymoon and found us some amazing options within our budget. She arranged the flights, travel from the airport to the resort, and even added snorkeling excursion to our stay. I had never traveled internationally before, but Claire walked me through everything my husband and I would need and we had no issues at all! She was very easy to communicate with and I would absolutely get Claire's help with any future travel plans!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Palm Travel Group FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Mexico
    North America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

Team of Palm Travel Group

Claire Walton

Claire Walton

Travel Advisor

I provide my clients with that exceptional personalized experience that transforms an ordinary getaway into an extraordinary adventure.

Rather than specializing in a specific destination, I choose to focus my business on customized service for my clients. My travelers can expect me to:

• Listen to their personal wishes and dreams for their upcoming trip. Some are searching for relaxing places to indulge in romance, while others are hoping to go on an adventurous tour of a rugged region. I want to create the trip that is right for you!Create a valuable itinerary that stays within their desired budget. My goal is to pack as much fun as possible into your trip while keeping your budget in mind.
  • Include a wow moment in every trip. Nothing brings me more joy than surprising my clients with a memorable experience that they would not have had otherwise, such as a welcome present for newlyweds arriving to their honeymoon suite or an exclusive excursion that other tourists do not have access to.

Whether you want to explore the jungles of Costa Rica or relax poolside at a luxury all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean, I can bring your dream vacation to life. Contact me today, and we can begin discussing all of the ways that your itinerary can be customized for you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 2410 Andover Dr. Valdosta, GA, 31602 See on map
    Location of (Palm Travel Group)