Eder Acevedo Photographer

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico View map
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

Pursuing my passion (photography) found the love of my life (wife), with who I have shared my life, taste for traveling and countless laughs ever since. I pour my heart into every frame, as tribute to photography.

For the past 10 years and around 600+ weddings, I have been a photographer, developing a keen sense for moments that make a wedding day story genuine, so far I have been blessed and fortunate to capture amazing couples in Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, Sayulita, San Pancho, Cabo San Lucas, and Guadalajara.

I capture visual stories for a living, tailored memories for each couple, unobtrusively, bold and colorful!

Ready to tell your story anywhere in Mexico.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,350

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

Toning

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Renee
    Renee Married on 04/27/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional, thorough, and easy to work with!

When it comes to hiring your wedding photographer, look no further! From the first conversation with Eder to the last email correspondence, the entire experience could not have been better. Eder had a call with us a few weeks before the wedding to get to know us, this was the best idea and broke the ice. When the wedding day arrived Eder and his team were prompt to arrive, ready to go, and already had a game plan in place. It was nice to let him take all of our ideas and bring them to life. Eder took direction well, stepped in to help when needed, captured the day and our love so well that I will be eternally grateful. It is hard to know who the best vendor is when planning a destination wedding. I can assure you that one easy decision you will make is hiring Eder for your wedding photos. You will walk away feeling at peace knowing that everything you wanted to remember was captured! My only negative was - we did not get enough group photos and groomsmen photos, I think I did not do a great job explaining this to Eder when we had our call, so I would just make sure and let him know the specifics of what you want that day because the day moves so quickly you will blink and the photos will be over! But other than that I highly recommend Eder. he really impressed us!
    Natalie D. Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Eder, you are a rockstar photographer!!!

We chose Eder to photograph our wedding after a recommendation and looking through his portfolio. Eder was very responsive, and flexible with our different ideas and the number of guests attending. The day of the rehearsal, he stopped by in the morning to get to know the couple a little better before shooting our big day. This warmed our hearts that he took the extra initiative to do this! After the wedding ceremony Eder brought us to the river nearby for a couples shoot. It may have been raining, we may have got our wedding clothes muddy, but Eder worked quickly and the photos he captured are absolutely stunning!!! He is so talented, we love our entire collection of photos and we will forever remember this special day through them. Thank you Eder!
  • Adele
    Adele Married on 03/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was a nerve-wracking booking not only a destination wedding, but all the vendors needed for the wedding itself. After doing a ton of research we decided to book Eder and I am so glad we did! His photos are what really sold us. We looked through many of his albums and read reviews from past couples. The mood of his photos was exactly what we were looking for with our wedding photos. Eder was responsive to email, provided a competitive and fair quote and was so friendly/east to work with. I was able to visit prior to the wedding and met Eder for the first time. He put me at ease with his professionalism and overall vibe. We wanted a photographer who had an artistic flare and wasn鈥檛 going to take cookie cutter wedding photos. Eder definitely delivered! We absolutely love all the photos! His work speaks for itself. Thank you Eder!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

RED Carpet Films RED Carpet Films Wedding Videographers

Eder is one of the best photographers in Mexico, working with him is inspiring and always a great experience!

Crearts Photography Crearts Photography Wedding Photographers

Eder and I have shoot many wedding together,he is one of the best photographers on all Puerto Vallarta bay, professional and creative.

Plush Catering & Events Plush Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

We love working with Eder, he is always professional and takes fantastic photos.

Aldanaca 193 int 723 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, MX 48310
52-13221389942

Every day Any time
Location of (Eder Acevedo Photographer)

Eder Acevedo Photographer frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eder Acevedo Photographer include in the starting price?

Eder Acevedo Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning

What photography services does Eder Acevedo Photographer include in their most popular wedding package?

Eder Acevedo Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Toning

What photography styles does Eder Acevedo Photographer offer?

Eder Acevedo Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Eder Acevedo Photographer offer?

Eder Acevedo Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eder Acevedo Photographer offer for wedding events?

Eder Acevedo Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Eder Acevedo Photographer and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eder Acevedo Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Western Mexico for your wedding