431 19th Ave NE, Ruskin, FL 33570 Map · Phone number

About Econo Catering

Econo Catering and our Award winning Chefs, have teamed up to bring you the best Menus, Food and Services available. Here's the best part… at affordable prices.

Let us come to you! We cater just about anywhere in Central and South Florida!

Econo Catering is one of the best off-premise caterers. We are handling events throughout Florida, in almost every major city.

Economy is hard on all of us and saving money is always a priority. We want to get you the most for your money. So, let's work together to make your next event… truly… your event.

c1c0ca0c02427ce1 1510932449388 2013 05 18 12 49 40
c1c0ca0c02427ce1 1510932449388 2013 05 18 12 49 40
02 03 16 35 38

3 Reviews for Econo Catering

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2015

Rick, the owner was very helpful when selecting food that was in my budget. He was patient when I changed my mind the 5th time :)
    My guest really enjoyed the food and the bar service and the staff was very timely and friendly. Awesome.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Trscey · event on 06/13/2015

We have had several events (wedding, birthday, graduation) that Rick had catered. I have always been blown away with the special touches, flexibility, professionalism, and outstanding food. I would highly recommend this catering business for you. We will never use anyone else. High end service on a low end budget. Thanks again Rick!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Jane · Married on 03/04/2017

Rick catered and DJ'd my wedding in March 2017 and everything turned out great!! I wanted 3 stations with different food for my guests and he basically took it from there. His food was delicious, he provided the linens and high top tables that our venue didn't provide, and he also included up lighting and an outdoor speaker for our cocktail hour all at an unreal price. If you're looking for a way to save some money but not lose quality Econo Catering is definitely the way to go.

Sent on 03/20/2017

Econo Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 20.00
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 431 19th Ave NE Ruskin, 33570 See on map