Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Classic Car (2)
Party Bus (1)
Round Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)

Limo did not show up for the groom and Joe had reassured me the company's bad reviews were fake ones from old drivers who were fired. He assured me his drivers get there hours ahead of time and circle the area until the actual pick up time. He also bragged to me how he has been in business 30 years and wouldn't still be in business if those bad reviews were true. I told Joe this happened, and his response was:
"I am sorry that you experienced this that way but the problem was your pickup was 2 hours away from my office and with the traffic we hit it was easier to get to the bride and not be late for you, the driver left 2 1/2 hours before your pickup not to be late. If I would have know this was that far from me i would have left a lot earlier for you."

This response is unacceptable. You have one job and that's to get there on time. Plan for traffic and don't accept a client if it's that big of an inconvenience. Driver was rude, inpersonable and had zero clue how to get to the church. Church was 5 min away - what the heck? Why are we navigating the driver? The ac wasn't working and the radio was fuzzy. He told us to just figure it out. Driver also slammed his brakes going super fast and stopping abruptly. When we got to the church he wouldn't park so I could easily get out. Finally, driver had zero clue how to get to the reception. Again we were navigating him. Insanity. I told Joe I'd like some sort of refund to make up for this awful experience And he said no

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Overall not happy, showed up in a black car (plan B) to a wedding ... do I need to say anymore!

Profile Picture Matt, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My ex-fiancé and I booked Eclipse Limo more than 2 years before our wedding for May 13, 2017. Within 4 months of our engagement, we decided to call off our wedding. I had reached out to Joe asking for our $500 deposit back since we were cancelling 20 months prior to the wedding. He had said that deposits were non-refundable. I explained to him that our $2,000 deposit for the venue was returned to us, along with deposits from the photographer and DJ. He said that if he has a booking for May 13 he would refund our money. I reached out to him another time just checking if anyone had booked and his response was "no." May is a big month for weddings so I was surprised that he didn't book that day. I told him that I would follow up with him the first of the month which I did. He has yet to respond. He must be really hurting for money if he can't refund $500 deposit for an event that was taking place 2+ years AFTER a deposit was made.

Profile Picture User6378393, Recently Married, 2 Reviews