50 Reviews for ECLIPSE LIMOUSINE SERVICE

Party Bus (1)
Round Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
50 ECLIPSE LIMOUSINE SERVICE Reviews

Eclipse Limousine was one of the best vendors I had for my wedding. The cars came to my home early, they were clean and just what we ordered. Joe was right on target with his Anniversay special of 2 cars since we had 16 people in our wedding party. I would recommend this company to any bride and groom who are getting married. Thank you Eclipse Limousine.

Mary & Robert
July 28,2018

Profile Picture Mary, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My experience was outstanding from when I met Joe to my wedding day I went to Joe's office He then explained the different vehicles He had available for my wedding day and also at that time he explained how a normal wedding day works. His drivers were all professional and on time. The cars were extremely clean and polished
We just want to thank Joe and his staff for making our day so special

very truly yours.

Rebecca Rosen

Profile Picture rebecca, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We got married on Aug 29, 2015 and Eclipse was one of the first vendors I booked for our wedding. We wanted the traditional princess Rolls Royce and a 10 Passenger limo and Joe went above and beyond what our expectations were. The price was perfect and the cars were pristine- the drivers were early and professional. We would use them again and recommend for your big day!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/29/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Services provided were 2 white stretch limos transporting 16 people from Rockland Cty to NYC for a Sweet 16 dinner party....

Hi Joe,
Just wanted to say that we had a lovely evening in NYC; traveling in your cars was a big treat for us all. They arrived early, cars were clean and beautiful. Both drivers were courteous and helpful. Thank you for providing us with such a nice experience.......it went a long way towards making my daughter's birthday celebration memorable.
I hope to have more occasions like this in the future.
Graceann

Profile Picture g, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used Eclipse Limo services to transport my daughter and bridesmaids to a Bridal Shower outside of NYC. Joe, the owner at Eclipse Limo was professional and the Limo driver was as well. The pricing was very competitive and I was very happy with the services received! Would def use them again.

Profile Picture Mary, 8/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I were blessed to have worked with Joe at Eclipse Limousine (EL). It was one month before our wedding day when we found Joe. We were victims of fraud from a previous limousine company and desperate to book a Rolls Royce for the big day. The whole experience left us feeling stressed, insecure and jaded. Finding Joe was truly a blessing. His professionalism and personality made us feel comfortable and secure in knowing we were in the right hands. Even our entertainment vendor, Don't Stop the Music, knew Joe and had wonderful reviews about him. That sealed the deal for us. Joe showed us his fleet and we booked a '64 Rolls Royce Silver. Our driver was Billy and he was also a blessing. He was professional, personable and sweet. He was on time and hands-on throughout our special day. If you are looking for a friendly, dedicated and hands-on team to assist you with luxurious transportation on a budget, I would highly recommend EL.

Profile Picture Valerie, 4/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Thank you Eclipse Limousine Service for making my wedding day perfect. I've heard many things about limo companies doing a bad job or just not showing up for a bride but Eclipse Limo was just the opposite. My three limousines were clean, on time and the drivers were just the best. They helped myself and the bridal party from start to end. I just wanted to thank Joe and his staff for all the lasting memories he and his drivers have made me forever.

Judy & Bob
11/2/13

Profile Picture Judy , 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I recently got married and used this company for my limousines that day and they were amazing. They were early to pick everyone up and the drivers were very friendly and assisted both myself and all of the bridal party into and out of the limos. The staff of the company were very each to talk too and answered all of my questions and concerns for the day. I would recommend this company to all of my friends and any bride who wants the best experience.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our special thanks to you, Joe for making our wedding day so special. First let us begin with Eclipse Limousine, for our wedding party we had a beautiful stretch car that was so immaculate inside and out. Your driver Pat was so professional and caring. Our car was so special the "ROLLS." Our driver Bill made us feel so comfortable. He was courteous and polite at all times. We can't thank you enough for going the extra mile for us.

Our thanks to you and your staff at Eclipse Limousine and The Wedding Center for making our memories of our wedding day, Saturday, June 1, 2013 last forever.

In sincere appreciation,
Nick and Maria

Profile Picture User3319696, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

Dear Eclipse Limousine,

My wedding was Friday May 31,2013 and we used your service. My name is Leslie Hall formally ( Leslie Markos) and I just felt that everyone should know about your service. Your drivers made us feel so relaxed from all the stress from a wedding day. My driver Bill who drove the Rolls Royce payed alot of attention to me from the moment he arrived at my house. He was 45 minutes early for his pick-up but helped me with the pictures that we taken in front of my home. Your other two drivers catered to my bridal party from the time they arrived until we were dropped at our reception. I know everyone hears horror stories but Eclipse Limousine went above and beyond what I feel a driver and a company should do. I would rate them at the top of the scale and would recommend them to any bride and groom who is getting married.

Sincerely,

Leslie & Dave
5/31/13

Profile Picture Leslie , 5/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I am so happy that my daughter used Eclipse Limousine as the limo service for her wedding!!! She received phenomenal service , and had the BEST driver! On the day of, She was treated royally the bridal party too (champagne, and all!), and they even helped with carrying the train on her dress. Not only were they on time, but arrived early, and was prepared and ready to go. I would not only recommend Eclipse Limousine to others, but plan on using them for any future limo service I might need. Top notch!

Profile Picture Susan , 5/31/13, 1 Review

Dear Eclipse Limousine,

I just wanted to say thank you for making our wedding sensational. From the time we met Joe in his office to when we were dropped at the Villa Barone our experience was wonderful. The drivers were dressed in Tuxedos and the cars were so beautiful that it took all the stress off me of any problems happening. My girlfriends had used them for their wedding last year and said they were the best and I agree. I would tell anyone and recommend them as AAA rated in my book.

Mary & John
May26,2013

Profile Picture Mary , 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I could not be more thrilled with my choice to choose eclipse limousine for my wedding! The prices are very competitive, we compared three limo companies, and the staff was amazing to work with! The drivers arrived early to both destinations, we had two Lincoln stretch limos, and both drivers were very nice. We would definitely use eclipse limo again in the future!

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/28/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We just wanted to say thank you to Joe and his staff for making our day the best it could have been. Billy the driver of our Rolls Royce helping me and the other two drivers catering to my bridal party everything was perfect. The cars were clean and beautiful and the drivers were dressed to perfection. Your service was the best and we have alot of friends getting married in 2013 and you will be tops of our recommendation list.

Roseann & John

Profile Picture Rosann, 11/17/12, 1 Review

Dear Eclipse Limo,
Thank you so much for your amazing services. We really appreciate it. We also wanted to thank you for our favors,unity candle set etc.. We also loved everything from your bridal center. Once again we can't thank you guys for the beautiful limousine services you provided us on our wedding day.

Danny & Melissa

Profile Picture Melissa , 7/7/12, 1 Review

To Joe and the drivers,

Thank You for making our wedding day so special. The drivers were on time and everything was just so perfect. The Rolls Royce driver Billy went above and beyond anyone would do for me. He took care of me from the start to the end when he dropped me at my reception. Also, the best part of all was with the red carpent I felt like the Queen. I will never forget my wedding day and will recommend Eclipse Limousine to all my friends.

Brianna and Anthony

Profile Picture Brianna , 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My wedding was April 29, 2012 and we used Eclipse Limousine and the service was terrific. Joe and his staff were the best. We received a beautiful Rolls Royce and a new white limousine which were clean and right on time just as we were told. Thanks for making our day so special.

Mary and John

Profile Picture Mary, 4/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Eclipse Limousine for our wedding. They did a great job. They were on time and didn't get lost. The drivers were hysterical. The whole wedding party loved them. They were very professional and friendly.

Profile Picture Karolina, 6/11/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

When my daughter got married on 2/26/11 we used Eclipse Limousine after being referred by a friend. I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth everything went from the first time we sat down with them, to make the arrangements, to the wedding day. The limo was perfect, clean, and driven by a very friendly, curteous, and professional driver. He arrived a little earlier than scheduled and assisted the bride to make sure she got to the wedding on time.

I would highly recommend Eclipse to family and friends in the future, and plan to hire them again when my other daughter gets married next year.

Profile Picture Lenore, 2/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY IT THE LIMOSINE SERVICE WE RECEIVED FOR OUR WEDDING! AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY, PERFECT. JUST WHAT ANY BRIDE AND GROOM WOULD WANT FOR THEIR SPECIAL DAY. THE SERVICE WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT WE EXPECTED. THE CAR WAS SPECTACULAR. IT WAS EQUIPPED WITH BELLS AND WHISTLES I HAD NO IDEA AN AUTOMOBILE COULD HAVE! IN ADDITION TO ALL THE "FUN STUFF", THE CAR WAS CLEAN, HAD A LOVELY, SOOTHING FRAGRANCE, AND WAS MORE THAN SPACIOUS ENOUGH FOR OUR PARTY OF 8. THE DRIVER WAS PROFESSIONAL BEYOND BELIEF. HE WAS PUCTUAL - EARLY ACTUALLY, FRIENDLY, ATTENTIVE, POLITE, ENGAGING AND KNEW THE ROADS LIKE THE BACK OF HIS HAND; AND HE WAS REALLY, VERY HELPFUL WITH OUR GROUP. THE OWNERS OF ECLIPSE AND WEDDING CENTRAL PLUS WERE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY; I FELT AN IMMEDIATE CONNECTION AND TRUST. THEY WORKED WITH US TO ENSURE THAT THE PRICES WERE WITHIN OUR BUDGET! I'VE RENTED AND RIDDEN IN MANY LIMOS, BUT I MUST SAY THIS COMPANY AND THE SERVICE(S) THEY PROVIDE ARE TOP NOTCH AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ECLIPSE LIMOSINE AND WEDDING PLANNERS PLUS! KUDDOS!!!

Profile Picture Lisa , 2/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My wedding day was one of the most special days of my life. My limousine service was exceptionally wonderful. They made my transportation a memorable experience for myself and my bridal party. The drivers were on time. The vehicles were just as clean and comfortable as we saw in the showroom. The drivers were extremely professional and courteous. Everything was excellent from the moment we started the process in the showroom until we were dropped off at the catering hall.

I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a professional limousine service.

Sincerly,

Marlene

Profile Picture Marlene, 9/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

my mom recommened i go to wedding central to get my center pieces. needless to say thats not all i got fromn there. from silk flowers to gifts for my wedding party were bought. both joe and his wife took a special intrest in helping me with whatever i needed. i would do everything all over with him if i had a chance. he helped me from my hall to photos to music and limos. it safe to say he will be seeing me again for my next event.

Profile Picture ioanna, 8/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I've been in a few weddings where the driver of the bridal party limo was rude or impatient. Not Eclipse Limousine driver Joe was none of these things. He pulled up outside my building just as we stepped out to take photos. I asked if he could wait a few minutes and he was all smiles and encouragement. He got us to the church on time, was helpful with my dress, even fixing it just before I walked down the aisle. When my husband and I made the grand entrance at the church, Joe was waiting at the end of the path with inscribed champagne flutes and a bottle of champagne. He got us and our bridal party to the reception venue without incident and was all in all, and wonderful driver. The service we dealt with throughout the whole process was just as good. We received calls from our drivers the day before to check in and introduce themselves, the office reps were always friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend Eclipse Limousine again and plan to use them in the future.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I had the pleasure of using ECLIPSE Limousine Company for my daughters special day She was married on Dec 18th, 2010
I am writing this because the service was second to none From the time I walked into the Wedding Center I was received in the most professional way and the service was fabulous They helped my daughter make her "SPECIAL DAY" a memorable one
I use Eclipse Limousine for all my transportation needs.
I would recommend this company to any other Bride or Groom to use on their Special Day My children had the best experience using Eclipse Limousine for their special day
A proud and loving Mom