Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens

• Knoxville Ranch

22 Reviews for Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful and easy

Kathy made everything perfect!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Joshua · Married on 05/02/2015

Right from the beginning we knew this is where we wanted to be married. After speaking with Kathy the first time and going over costs, it sounded a bit steep, but my wife wanted this venue so we signed contracts and started the process. Let me make one thing clear, the attention we received from Kathy and her staff, I can't even put an amount on that. Kathy handled EVERYTHING!! From decorations, to recommendations for other services, to assisting with the entire wedding planning process. All of our vendors came from Kathy's "wonder-list", and we were absolutely pleased with everything. I can't tell you how pleased we are with Kathy; she literally made our dream wedding happen and we couldn't be more in her debt for this. Kathy actually saved us money because we didn't need decoration rentals, Kathy has the best of the best, and it's all at your disposal. Even the tiniest detail, Kathy has figured out. STOP LOOKING FOR A VENUE! Kathy & The Earle-Harrison House is hands down the best place in Waco! Thank you Kathy for everything you did for us!
    Josh & Leah

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • User4581900 · 2+ years ago

I can't say enough fabulous things about Kathy Riggs @ at the Earle Harrison House. If you want someone who takes care of business, has great style & makes the entire process seamless, Kathy is your lady! She took care of every minor detail for my wedding last Saturday, 11/29/2014 & I couldn't have been happier with her. Kathy goes above & beyond to make your special day absolutely perfect! She is one of hardest working women I know & it shows as the Earle Harrison House is simply exquisite. One of the things I loved most about iKathy is her assertiveness. You tell her what you want, she gets it done. The biggest mistake you can make is taking her 'matter-of fact'' nature as being rude- believe me, you want & need this special lady planning your big day!!! Venue looked amazing, decor was fabulous & the entire process was seamless. I HIGHLY recommend Kathy @ the Earle Harrison House as my wedding & reception were both executed perfectly. Thank you again Kathy!!!

Sent on 12/02/2014

• 1901 N. 5th Street Waco, TX, 76708 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens)

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting

What are the most important characteristics of Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens for wedding events is known for:

• Historic Building
  • Museum

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens for wedding events?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens offer?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens offer for wedding events?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens offers the following services for wedding events:

• Cake
  • Event Planner
  • Event Rentals
  • Lighting / Sound

What furniture and decorations does Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens have available for wedding events?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Chairs

What percentage of users recommend Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Earle-Harrison House & Pape Gardens is recommended by 91% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.7 in average response time, 4.7 in value, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism and 4.5 in quality of service.