Eagle Waters Resort

Eagle River, WI 54521 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

4 Reviews for Eagle Waters Resort

Jaclyn B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Get married here!

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Eagle Waters, as well as a "part b" mini ceremony (due to Covid). I can not say enough good things about Laura, Jackie, and all of the staff there! Despite Covid they still helped make everything we wanted happen and more! It was absolutely perfect! All of our guests kept raving about how good all of the food was. I had multiple people tell me it was the best appetizers they've ever had and the same reaction continued with dinner! Everyone was so easy to work with and made it stress free for me as a bride! They made the venue look so beautiful and took care of all of the set up and take down. In planning they really helped me make all of my "Pinterest ideas" come to life.

Added bonus was the incredible accommodations! Everyone was so happy to be able to just walk to their rooms from the reception and they all talked about how great their rooms were. I couldn't suggest Eagle Waters more for a wedding! We've been there multiple times for just dinner as well and it is always fantastic!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Jenny · Married on 11/05/2011

Our wedding receptionwas great! We LOVED our dinner choices and Eagle Waters set every thing up and took every thing down. The decor was rustic, elegant and classy.

Sent on 12/18/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious food and amazing staff!

Laura and her staff at Eagle Waters Resort went ABOVE and BEYOND to make our reception one no one will forget. With the venue already being decorated with so many old trapper cabin/up north type items we didn't have to worry about making sure the venue was decorated. Laura did an outstanding job of incorporating the few things we wanted to add into their decorations. They had a large and delicious selection of food choices to pick from when creating our menu, created a custom bar package for us, and had such friendly staff working the event. We had a guest who unexpectedly wasn't able to make it to the dinner and once the staff got word of this they had their dinner boxed up and hand delivered it to the cabin they were staying in. Everyone loved the venue and the convenience of being able to walk from their room/cabin right to the reception hall. Being on the lake gave us so many great photo opportunities to see the beautiful sunsets while we were there. As a bride you fear that something is going to go wrong on your big day and with the staff at Eagle Waters I never had that worry! If you're on the fence about having your wedding/reception/event here, you shouldn't be. Know that it will be at a venue that your guests will enjoy and remember for years to come!

Sent on 01/26/2019

• Eagle River, 54521 See on map
    Location of (Eagle Waters Resort)