Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number

About E. Lebron - Couture Bridal Collection

E. Lebron Bridals is in the process of moving to a new location. We are sad to say that our collection will not be available at the Atlanta Wedding Loft. We are still taking appointments and we have a temporary showroom . Please feel free to contact us directly for more information.

Follow E. Lebron - Couture Bridal Collection on

STYLE : TONY
STYLE : TONY
Sonia
E. Lebron - Couture Bridal Collection
Amanda and Chris were the winners of the " I Do Thank You " military giveaway. E. Lebron designed a...
0685al0493
Jaimie

7 Reviews for E. Lebron - Couture Bridal Collection

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2011

Thank you so much Efran, from E. Lebron for taking part in the "I-Do Thank You Wedding". My husband Christopher and I cannot thank you enough for your graciousness and all of your hard work in providing the beautiful handmade gown you made! It was absolutely breath taking! You truly captured my vision and brought it to life! I highly recommend any one who needs a wedding dress use E Lebron! He is friendly, talented and has great customer service! Your dress will be EXACTLY what you want it to be, plus so much more!!! Thank you so much, and a million more times! Love Always-- Amanda Farrell

Sent on 12/23/2011

Rebecca · Married on 10/12/2011

I worked with Efran at a bridal boutique in Atlanta and saw how he came to be, how he handles himself, his brides, and the entire wedding party. Brides if you want a guy who understands YOU, and gets what it is you want then look no further. He listens, he cares, he understands, and most of all he's human and acts like it as well. Not only was he my boss but he is a dear friend of mine as well. I saw brides walk thru the bridal store unsure of what their exact vision was for their bridesmaids or even for the mothers and he worked with the bride, and her party to get to what it was that she saw in her mind. He is honest and knows his style. He never put a bridesmaid in something that didn't fit her body or wasn't exactly as the bride wanted. I know that when the day comes for me to walk down the aisle Efran will be the one and only person I contact for my wedding gown and I know when I walk down the aisle that day I well be looking as beautiful in his gown as I will feel on the inside. Brides look no further but if you don't believe me try out another bridal boutique but then come see Efran and see the difference in service and treatment you will receive.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Suzette · Married on 07/28/2011

Efran (the designer) was so much fun to work with. His creative flair made working with him fun. I felt beautiful on my wedding day in my E. Lebron dress.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Award

E. Lebron - Couture Bridal Collection FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Jewelry
    Veils

• Atlanta, 30316 See on map
    7709067898 (Other Phone Number)
    8668616413 (Fax Number)