5320 Rt 42, Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Dynamic Crew Event Services

Dynamic Crew award-winning Disc Jockeys, Photography, Videography will create YOUR vision of YOUR day. Choose from a complete line of packages, the very finest in quality & service. All services under one roof! one stop, one deposit. $ave with multiple services discounts.We provide 24 Hour access to your event, interact with your professionals and keep your event organized in once place using your custom online console. This is a first in the industry.

Follow Dynamic Crew Event Services on

52 Reviews for Dynamic Crew Event Services

1 User photo

Dynamic Crew Event Services 1

Gina · Married on 05/27/2018

I used Dynamic Crew for my wedding this past May! Lou and his staff are super friendly and just amazing!! Guys got their tuxes from Lifestyle Tuxedos and Dynamic Crew was for our photographer and videographer. Mary M. was our photographer! She was beyond amazing! My pictures were absolutely beautiful! They looked like pictures that belonged in a magazine! You can tell she knows what she is doing and is passionate with what she does. Her and Eli who was my videographer worked together perfectly!! They both had amazing ideas!! I just saw my highlight and I seriously just want to give him a big hug!! You can tell the time and effort he put into creating this mini clip! He highlighted all important details of my wedding! Absolutely beautiful I can't stop watching it! Makes me tear up each time!! I cannot thank Lou and his crew enough for everything! My day was captured and highlighted beautifully! xoxo

Sent on 07/27/2018

Casey · Married on 03/10/2018

Matt was amazing, very organized and showed up on time. He had great props and his open air photo booth really drew my crowd in! They gave me a scrap book and a flash drive with all of my photos at the end of the night! I would hire him again in a heartbeat! They even let me submit my own image as a background for our 4x6 prints! If you want a photobooth and you don't like the typical long strip of 4 photos, go with these guys. Very professional. Also my account rep, Kristina, was so sweet and emailed me several times checking up on me before the wedding. Love love love!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Dynamic Crew Event Services 2

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

We rented our photo booth through Dynamic Event Services after winning a discount at a bridal show. They were so easy to work with, and the attendant day of was really great. We loved the open air booth that could cram in so many people to one picture, that our guests got to choose between color and black and white, that we got a digital copy of all the pictures, and a scrapbook with a printed copy of each strip along with messages from our guests. We’d highly recommend this photo booth!
    The only thing we would recommend is buying your own props if you have specific things in mind. I find the feather boa to be a staple and they didn’t have those.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Dynamic Crew Event Services FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Liability Insurance, MC

• 5320 Rt 42 Blackwood, 08012 See on map
    8562285866 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Thursday 10 - 8, Friday 10 - 6, Saturday 10 - 5, Sunday 11 - 2
  • Aloft Hotel - Mount Laurel, 558 Fellowship Road Mount Laurel, 08054 See on map
    8562286622 (10) (Phone number)
    8562286622 (Fax Number)
  • 9600 Atlantic Ave Margate City, 08402 See on map
    8562271003 (10) (Phone number)
    8562286622 (Fax Number)