Layton, UT 84041 Map · Phone number

About Dustin Izatt Photography

Dustin Izatt Photography's Unique, Vintage style of photography has quickly made him one of the most desirable lds utah wedding photographers. Though Dustin is primarily commissioned as a Salt Lake City Photographer and specializes in LDS Mormon Temple weddings, his experience and unique style have led wedding clients to commission him for wedding photography throughout the state of Utah. We now offer photo booth rentals for any event.

Follow Dustin Izatt Photography on

JenineBridals281fs
OSPWest077hp

30 Reviews for Dustin Izatt Photography

Meghan · Married on 09/04/2015

Dustin is an extremely talented photographer who is willing to help you capture all of your special moments the way you want them! My husband and I live out of state so we met Dustin for the first time to take our engagement photographs. My husband and I were both so nervous and he did a great job at making us feel comfortable. He did the same thing when it was time for my Bridals. On the wedding day I asked Dustin to meet my bridesmaids and I at a hotel to shoot us getting ready and then ride with us in a limo to the venue. He’s so accommodating and he was there to capture our special day every step of the way. I had specific shots that I wanted to recreate and he made sure to capture every one of them. His turn around time is quick yet the quality is still amazing. He’s extremely professional, but keeps it fun. Dustin also rents out photo booths, which we utilized for our wedding. It was a huge hit and the guests had the best time. Dustin not only became a photographer that I’ll continue to use and refer people to, he became a friend.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Alex · Married on 09/03/2010

Ever since Dustin met with my parents for my older sisters wedding I dreamed of having him as my photographer for my wedding. So when I got engaged, Dustin was the first person we called. He worked with us and our time frame and helped me to get exactly what I envisioned. Dustin listened to everything we wanted and made sure it happened. He made my vision of riding a ferris wheel in our wedding attire to climbing rocks at the beach a beautiful reality. He captured the love and details in everything. From the bridal shots to the final moments of the reception Dustin was able to capture moments and details that years from now I will be able to look back on and say "I completely forgot about that." And I know that those photos will bring all of my memories of that weekend flooding back to me. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Dustin has become part of the family. I can't wait until the time comes where he can take our family photos :)

Sent on 02/17/2011

Richelle · Married on 10/16/2009

Working with Dustin was an amazing experience. His expertise helped me to feel confident I would get pictures I was happy with, and I wasn't disappointed. Great service, great price, great pictures.

Sent on 04/07/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Dustin Izatt Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Jon Woodbury Photography
    Jon Woodbury Photography Wedding Photographers

Dustin is a good guy whose quality is always impeccable. I am always impressed by his style and skill.

• Rob Higginson Photography
    Rob Higginson Photography Wedding Photographers

Great guy who takes great pictures and is passionate about what he does. If you can't use me, use him.

• Jennifer Eliason Photograpy
    Jennifer Eliason Photograpy Wedding Photographers

Dustin and Digital Izatt Photography is a great photographer with exceptional talent for finding new and unique locations and poses. I recommend him has a preferred vendor for his skill and for his friendly personality ;)

• Layton, 84041 See on map